Predictions for Next Year's Super Bowl?

Pats vs. Seattle

Pats vs. Boys

I think Brady would dissect Dallas without a problem. I see the Hawks' defense as having a better chance to affect Brady than the Boys. Would love to see that.

I agree.....Seattle has beaten NE 2 out of the last 3 games...the problem is that the 1 L was in the SB.....

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I don't get the Raider love....I think there's a lot of wishful thinking...Ne's offense is at least as good if not better...and their defense is much better.....special teams are better and finally, their HC is better....the Raiders are good, but they are not in NE's category just yet....no one is in the AFC....if Brady stays up right this year, they will be in the SB again....

I don't get the Raider love....I think there's a lot of wishful thinking...Ne's offense is at least as good if not better...and their defense is much better.....special teams are better and finally, their HC is better....the Raiders are good, but they are not in NE's category just yet....no one is in the AFC....if Brady stays up right this year, they will be in the SB again....

OAK's offense finally clicked last season, but was hobbled by a major injury to their QB.... They also had an excellent draft that addressed their weaknesses up front (run D), and pass defense...

When you factor in a stable coaching situation, and a successful culture change, I see a minimum of 11 wins... That division is theirs for the taking.

OAK's offense finally clicked last season, but was hobbled by a major injury to their QB.... They also had an excellent draft that addressed their weaknesses up front (run D), and pass defense...

When you factor in a stable coaching situation, and a successful culture change, I see a minimum of 11 wins... That division is theirs for the taking.

I agree with all of this...but they are still not in NE's category.....NE has a top 3 offense and a top 3 defense....add the best HC in the league....Raiders are not beating NE in the playoffs IMO...their defense is still not good enough....

I agree with all of this...but they are still not in NE's category.....NE has a top 3 offense and a top 3 defense....add the best HC in the league....Raiders are not beating NE in the playoffs IMO...their defense is still not good enough....

long story short, unless someone else gets the #1 seed and makes the Pats leave Foxboro, its game over in the AFC

Tough to say. I want to say Oakland but honestly I think their record slides this year. They had a lot of comeback games because their defense is terrible. I dont think they make that many comebacks again this season. So unfortunately probably New England. The NFC is tougher for me so I think it comes down to Seattle/Dallas with maybe a surprise Bucs getting to the Champ game too.

I know that isn't much of a prediction but I just think the NFC has better QBs across the divisions and the teams are really a lot closer in talent than the AFC. Pats stacked themselves again so to me if they don't make it back it's a pretty big upset. I think the Pats are still so far beyond every other team in the AFC.

NE is the last great hurdle for ANY team in the AFC... -Still, even Bellichick hasn't gone undefeated all the way to the end.... If you can pass for multiple TD's in the NFL, you have a shot against Brady...

Your defense might slow Brady down, but it won't stop him... OAK can slow him down, AND trade blows (points)... I see them as the AFC's best shot.

I would love to see these as everyone hates those teams. Patriots already won the Super Bowl anyway so why not have them beat another team we all hate?

Because I live close to Dallas and my wife and her whole family are cowboy fans, id never hear the end of it. I still get heckled from the SBs in the 90s

I'm saying Bucs vs. Patriots...

I don't just don't see Tampa.... Not with the dirty birds in their division... They'll be served two losses by ATL, split with the Saints and Carolina.. Add two losses to the Giants and Patriots, and I have them at 10-6.

I don't just don't see Tampa.... Not with the dirty birds in their division... They'll be served two losses by ATL, split with the Saints and Carolina.. Add two losses to the Giants and Patriots, and I have them at 10-6.

Atlanta will take a step back though. Not a Panthers last year level step back.... but a step back all the same. I actually think the NFC South is wide open and given its schedule (AFC East and NFC North - two weaker divisions) it wouldn't surprise me if some media types are hyping it as the strongest division in football by the end of the season. Can see all 4 teams at .500 or above.