Predictions for Next Year's Super Bowl?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the point is you can make a realistic case for 7 or 8 teams in the NFC.... but only 3 or maybe 4 in the AFC (New England, Pittsburgh, Oakland if Carr comes back as good, Houston if Watson wins the job and gives them better than average Quarterback play).

The NFC has achieved parity..... I hope Brady p****s off soon so that the AFC can do the same.

Edited by GunnerBill

!@#$ the patriots. They won't even win the division this year.

Write that down.

They are done. Brady is talking retirement. You know the NFL proverb... if you are thinking about retirement...

I will bet anyone here a case of beer that the Pats**** do not win the division.

Full disclosure: I have never seriously predicted anything on this site.

Sounds like you drank a case before making this prediction..... :beer:

Mahomes will lead the Chiefs to the next 17 NFL titles after Alex Smith goes down in week 2 with a rib injury. The NFC teams that make it there are nothing more than a McPick2 for the greatness that is about to be unleashed on this league.

Mahomes will lead the Chiefs to the next 17 NFL titles after Alex Smith goes down in week 2 with a rib injury. The NFC teams that make it there are nothing more than a McPick2 for the greatness that is about to be unleashed on this league.

Better yet - Alex smith will be a perfect 21/21 for 300 yards and 4 td's prior to his benching.

I think they were flowed. I think it'll be tough to mentally come back from the loss

I thought the Falcons were not going to be very good last year. IF anyone can get his team back and ready to play it is Quinn. By all accounts they lost basically nothing from last year and added some very good pieces in the off season, Poe being one. Falcons will also be getting their best corner back from injury. Atlanta is a lot like Buffalo, when you think they will be good they usually are not. From that perspective i agree anything is possible. Barring a Matt Ryan or Julio Jones ( to lesser extent) injury, Falcons should be a 10 win team and compete for the SB.

Atl vs Buffalo would be awesome.

I think Atl vs NE is very possible.

I thought the Falcons were not going to be very good last year. IF anyone can get his team back and ready to play it is Quinn. By all accounts they lost basically nothing from last year and added some very good pieces in the off season, Poe being one. Falcons will also be getting their best corner back from injury. Atlanta is a lot like Buffalo, when you think they will be good they usually are not. From that perspective i agree anything is possible. Barring a Matt Ryan or Julio Jones ( to lesser extent) injury, Falcons should be a 10 win team and compete for the SB.

Atl vs Buffalo would be awesome.

I think Atl vs NE is very possible.

I assume you live there ( screen name..)....are the Falcons fans still hurting from the crushing blow of the SB ?.....It would take me some time to recoup from that...And I'm a Bills fan so I'm used to disappointments....