Predictions for Next Year's Super Bowl?

I predict it will be Rogers vs Brady. Can you even imagine the hype machine for that game?

Let's face it: nobody but NE in the AFC is up to it. Pittsburgh has never beaten Brady that I remember. Who else is there? KC is due to win 12 games and then lose their 1st playoff game, unless it's against Houston. NE will get their usual KC/HOU bye week and be in the AFC Title game without breaking a sweat.

The NFC is a lot more interesting. My top contenders for the NFC SB berth are:

#1 Green Bay: who are always close and got better on offense. The way they get hot I could see them getting back. If they are red hot going into the SB I could see Rogers winning his 2nd ring. He has the "it" factor that few have.

#2 Dallas: A young stacked team that might finally break through.

#3 Atlanta: A NE/ATL rematch where Atlanta wins would be cool, and I might ease up on Ryan a bit. But we all know that isn't going to happen.

#4 Seattle: They might have one more run in them before the wheels fall off.

Thoughts?

Edited by TheFunPolice

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bucs are becoming pretty talented on paper, and I like Winston.

They just need to do something about those uniforms though... Why Nike had to ruin so many teams' uniforms is beyond me.

That's what makes the NFC South really interesting. Bucs should be solid, Panthers should be solid, Atlanta should win some games and be fairly solid unless they have a mental breakdown, and New Orleans can score 50 points any given week.

Edited by TheFunPolice

GB is #1? yikes, no way. i don't even know if they are a playoff team anymore. then again, does it really matter who makes it from the NFC? nobody is beating NE

That's it? You're gonna criticize someone's SB guess then not add your own guess? "yikes, no way" wth? Were they not just in the NFC Championship game -yet again? Sure, they appeared out of it with 7 weeks to go, but they have a bona-fide superstar QB and they rode that train again. What's your 'way' team in a thread to GUESS who'll play in the Super Bowl??

Anyway, Oakland/Vegas vs Dallas for me.

That's it? You're gonna criticize someone's SB guess then not add your own guess? "yikes, no way" wth? Were they not just in the NFC Championship game -yet again? Sure, they appeared out of it with 7 weeks to go, but they have a bona-fide superstar QB and they rode that train again. What's your 'way' team in a thread to GUESS who'll play in the Super Bowl??

my conclusion was it doesn't matter who makes it from the NFC. nobody can beat the Pats. Dallas is on the rise, Seattle is always there, Falcons have a lot to prove if they want to repeat. But does it matter? Nobody is beating NE, they are even better than they were last year. playmakers at every position

I was gonna say Oakland v. Giants (would love to see two different teams in the mix)

Atlanta is in trouble. I don't think they'll return. TB ortl wins the south. Carolona may get to the top of the NFC but I don't know if they can.

Green bay has Rodgers. I don't know if that's enough. The giants are an underdog in my eye. The cowboys & giants games could be great. The redskins, bears and lions will be alright.

If not NE* than maybe Oakland, KC. Tennessee is my AFC surprise team.