Predictions for Next Year's Super Bowl?

Atlanta is in trouble. I don't think they'll return. TB ortl wins the south. Carolona may get to the top of the NFC but I don't know if they can.

Green bay has Rodgers. I don't know if that's enough. The giants are an underdog in my eye. The cowboys & giants games could be great. The redskins, bears and lions will be alright.

If not NE* than maybe Oakland, KC. Tennessee is my AFC surprise team.

The Hall of Famer (in all sports) interviews that I recall all said that winning is great and all that, but when they talk about painful losses they all go to another planet in their minds and stay silent for a second, they never get over them.

I assume football is the worst for painful losses, just an assumption.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raiders/Seahawks. Carr establishes himself as the heir apparent, Seahawks defense reemerges as one of the greatest of all time.

Oakland's defense is not good enough to stop that NE offense IMO.....where at least, NE's D can slow down Oakland's O....I do agree that when NE finally ends their dominance, Oakland will be one of the top teams..( with the Bills of course ! )

I think New England got stronger in the off season, so I will have to go with them. I like Atlanta, but I think that Tampa Bay will unseat them. Therefore, New England vs Tampa Bay.

I predict it will be Rogers vs Brady. Can you even imagine the hype machine for that game?

Let's face it: nobody but NE in the AFC is up to it. Pittsburgh has never beaten Brady that I remember. Who else is there? KC is due to win 12 games and then lose their 1st playoff game, unless it's against Houston. NE will get their usual KC/HOU bye week and be in the AFC Title game without breaking a sweat.

The NFC is a lot more interesting. My top contenders for the NFC SB berth are:

#1 Green Bay: who are always close and got better on offense. The way they get hot I could see them getting back. If they are red hot going into the SB I could see Rogers winning his 2nd ring. He has the "it" factor that few have.

#2 Dallas: A young stacked team that might finally break through.

#3 Atlanta: A NE/ATL rematch where Atlanta wins would be cool, and I might ease up on Ryan a bit. But we all know that isn't going to happen.

#4 Seattle: They might have one more run in them before the wheels fall off.

Thoughts?

Green Bay, as someone else said in this thread, their defense always seems to let them down.

Dallas, i dunno. Prescott will have to prove he is more than a flash in the pan. Sophomoric years can be tough.

Atlanta, again i dunno. Ryan will have to prove he can do it without Shannahan. not sure he can.

Seattle, they just seem to be missing something since Russell Wilson signed that mega contract.

with all that being said, someone has to go from the NFC and short of a surprise team, these are definitely the best in that conference.

as for the AFC, i think NE is on a mission this year. a 19-0 mission.

Edited by Foxx

Raiders/Seahawks. Carr establishes himself as the heir apparent, Seahawks defense reemerges as one of the greatest of all time.

Raiders will have home field disadvantage and would be better off playing in San Antonio for next few years; this will hurt their record and they will not make Superbowl.

They should do like the Oilers did - move to 2nd city temporarily.

!@#$ the patriots. They won't even win the division this year.

Write that down.

They are done. Brady is talking retirement. You know the NFL proverb... if you are thinking about retirement...

I will bet anyone here a case of beer that the Pats**** do not win the division.

Full disclosure: I have never seriously predicted anything on this site.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

You're not crazy.

Hey now....he may be correct on the Buc's, but it does NOT mean he isn't crazy! :)

I spent a long time in that area and actually kind of hope they rise up.

Pat's* over GB. Get it out of their system, it will be another 100 years before the cheaters make the playoffs. Deals with the devil suck!

Atlanta is in trouble. I don't think they'll return. TB ortl wins the south. Carolona may get to the top of the NFC but I don't know if they can.

Green bay has Rodgers. I don't know if that's enough. The giants are an underdog in my eye. The cowboys & giants games could be great. The redskins, bears and lions will be alright.

If not NE* than maybe Oakland, KC. Tennessee is my AFC surprise team.

How is Atl in trouble? If anything they got better. Are you saying other teams are better?

Hey now....he may be correct on the Buc's, but it does NOT mean he isn't crazy! :)

I spent a long time in that area and actually kind of hope they rise up.

Pat's* over GB. Get it out of their system, it will be another 100 years before the cheaters make the playoffs. Deals with the devil suck!

If this is true then I'm more than willing to make a deal with Ole' Lu and take one for the Bills fan base.

You're welcome in advance.