Im worried about the lack of rugby signings - gaping hole!

SCD

Seriously, why has Beane not signed anyone from Australia yet? New Zealand, South Africa, Argentina.. This is a huge hole that is ripe for exploitation. I'm so done with this team. Beane is asleep at the wheel and his rugby prospects are probably ground up in a freezer. Likely, it is all Russ Brandons fault, or Overdorf. Those names just sound sketchy. I bet this team would benefit from sending some hockey sabres this way, and put Tyrod in the faceoff circle. It would probably be a marketing genius to change the Bills to the Buffalo Banana Slugs, and the Sabres to the Buffalo Oxen.. Doug Whaley was so much better.

But seriously, what other gaping holes can we identify for Terry and Kim before the beginning of training camp?

Seriously, why has Beane not signed anyone from Australia yet? New Zealand, South Africa, Argentina.. This is a huge hole that is ripe for exploitation. I'm so done with this team. Beane is asleep at the wheel and his rugby prospects are probably ground up in a freezer. Likely, it is all Russ Brandons fault, or Overdorf. Those names just sound sketchy. I bet this team would benefit from sending some hockey sabres this way, and put Tyrod in the faceoff circle. It would probably be a marketing genius to change the Bills to the Buffalo Banana Slugs, and the Sabres to the Buffalo Oxen.. Doug Whaley was so much better.

But seriously, what other gaping holes can we identify for Terry and Kim before the beginning of training camp?

Huh ??

Masterful. Thanks for the new thread. The board has been running low on pointless sh!t, lately.

Solomon went too high...

Dallas and Philly signed a couple of Aussie punters.

The real question, why no Chinese players, with the market over there if a Chinese Player for signed... Brandon should be all over that, we're doomed.

Question then, is the reply 'we're doomed' after a Bills Front Office post the same as South Parks 'they took our jobs!'.

Solomon went too high...

Dallas and Philly signed a couple of Aussie punters.

The real question, why no Chinese players, with the market over there if a Chinese Player for signed... Brandon should be all over that, we're doomed.

Question then, is the reply 'we're doomed' after a Bills Front Office post the same as South Parks 'they took our jobs!'.

The Bills had a Wang but got cut. No one should have a cut Wang.

scrum <_<

I get the joke. For all of you who are not looking at other threads...this is satire.

You listed Australia first?

I get the joke. For all of you who are not looking at other threads...this is satire.

Gee thanks,it went right over my head.;)

To think that I have Beane wasting my time scouting Aussie Rules Football looking for our next punter;)

We wouldn't have gapping holes to fill if we had a tight end;)

Trolly Troll Troll