Ragland cleared to practice?

what Blokes is trying to say is that he's going to rip someone's !@#$ing head off behind the LOS.

I was not a fan pre draft, and then I watched him play, and then I was Fan.

Love this Kid.

screw you haters

Nice!

Would be awesome if so, thought he was on track for a TC clearance. OTAs would be great.

@reggieragland

Cleared!!! Thank you lord!!!

Nice!

That would be great if he is a full go already. Gives him some time to really step up the training regime before training camp.

Really looking forward to seeing what this kid can do on the field this season.

Nice!

Nice!

That would be great if he is a full go already. Gives him some time to really step up the training regime before training camp.

Really looking forward to seeing what this kid can do on the field this season.

I personally would like to see them take every precaution just to be sure.......I feel like a LOT rides on this player

I personally would like to see them take every precaution just to be sure.......I feel like a LOT rides on this player

Hope they are easily forced to move P.Brown away from the 3 down MLB and find him some sweet packages to help out one more year.

I think he is an impact player. McD knows he is no Luke so he needs to let Leslie cater to his skill set. This will be a good trial for evaluating as Fans, both McD ( defensive mind) and Frazier ( Obviously ).

BTW i expect Ragland to improve over time. His asset is recognition it seems. To counter his lack of true speed he will need to get comfortable with the reads and get off the ball quickly. I wonder if Frazier will play him aggressively .

Cant wait to see him hit for a loss of yards.

Go Bills !

Hopefully McD now has his Keuchly. Hey, I can dream right?

Yep exactly why I mention him losing 10 lbs to get closer to 240 vs 252. Luke is an inch taller at 6'3" and listed at 238 lbs.

I'm sure McD has made his opinion/wishes known

Hopefully McD now has his Keuchly. Hey, I can dream right?

Naw, muchas different player. That is why I mentioned Coaching making best use of his LBs.

Key to the game.

Brought to you by

3rd

Yep exactly why I mention him losing 10 lbs to get closer to 240 vs 252. Luke is an inch taller at 6'3" and listed at 238 lbs.

I'm sure McD has made his opinion/wishes known

Dream away guys. Bills Luke is not on this team. Very different dynamics then what the Panthers had to make use of

Hope they are easily forced to move P.Brown away from the 3 down MLB and find him some sweet packages to help out one more year.

I think he is an impact player. McD knows he is no Luke so he needs to let Leslie cater to his skill set. This will be a good trial for evaluating as Fans, both McD ( defensive mind) and Frazier ( Obviously ).

BTW i expect Ragland to improve over time. His asset is recognition it seems. To counter his lack of true speed he will need to get comfortable with the reads and get off the ball quickly. I wonder if Frazier will play him aggressively .

Cant wait to see him hit for a loss of yards.

Go Bills !

I cannot recall who produced the stat - and I know @bandit said it here as well - but Preston Brown actually played quite a bit of the OLB and did a truly inspiring job in his Rookie year. I think that's probably where McD sees him and it makes sense since no OLB names via FA given their "need" at it...but Rex screwed this whole thing so it's hard to decipher at this point.

I cannot recall who produced the stat - and I know @bandit said it here as well - but Preston Brown actually played quite a bit of the OLB and did a truly inspiring job in his Rookie year. I think that's probably where McD sees him and it makes sense since no OLB names via FA given their "need" at it...but Rex screwed this whole thing so it's hard to decipher at this point.

Brown was quite good in a " 4-3 " early on. At least he showed promise.

That puts Humber or Alexander with the TE ?? Or Hughes?

ps Rex screwed us more than i first imagined. Feeling it still...

sorry to disappoint everyone

Ragland took up driving truck during the offseason as a backup plan to the NFL thing.

He has his CDL's but still learning.

He is referring to the low height under pass going in to Brockport. He was only shy by an inch, but he cleared.

It is veritably on like Donkey Kong. My pick of a linebacker is back!

I think Ragland is gonna be much more impressive than most of you think. He is not going to be nearly the liability in coverage that P. Brown is AND he is a much better LB in general. He takes better angles, has better instincts, and is a sure tackler.

If I remember Kiko had a slow comeback after his ACL . I hope Rags is a fast healer.

Still has a few months before the season starts, if he's cleared now, I suspect he'll be full go by the time the week 1 comes along. But then again, I'm no expert on this stuff.

Either way, having Ragland this year is kinda like having an extra draft pick. :)

I think he's going to be ok. ACL rehab at the long end looks about 9 months, which he is at now. That gives him, what, two and a half months before training camp, plus OTAs?

He is slower than Keukley, but he did have a great sense for being in the right place at Bama.

Still has a few months before the season starts, if he's cleared now, I suspect he'll be full go by the time the week 1 comes along. But then again, I'm no expert on this stuff.

Either way, having Ragland this year is kinda like having an extra draft pick. :)

Personally, I feel the same way about Shaq. For a rookie, missing your entire training camp and first part of the season is a killer. For better or worse, he'll be a different player this year.