official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great. Can we close down registration for TSW asap? BBMB is painful. Not looking forward to the influx of idiots.

hell no. Let the bodies hit the floor. Let the bodies hit the floooooooor. I got the guns loaded. We need to get the peter pan machine going quick. Gugny, Fergy and I have a lot of work to do

That place has been garbo for years. Mods who play favorites.

tbf, the Code of Conduct was VERY restrictive. one of the rules was no "personal" criticism of Bills staff, players, or FO. that was eventually expanded by the higher-ups to be interpreted as no criticism whatsoever.

but think whatever you want, i don't care

tbf, the Code of Conduct was VERY restrictive. one of the rules was no "personal" criticism of Bills staff, players, or FO. that was eventually expanded by the higher-ups to be interpreted as no criticism whatsoever.

but think whatever you want, i don't care

Weren't you a mod there?

You, me, and Heitz are probably the only three that remember that. :lol:

I'm guessing that cooler is packed away somewhere safe, next to Brady's Super Bowl jersey and Ark of the Covenant.

And Tom that was a *few* years ago now, wasn't it? I think that was even before the TBDHOT (figure it out n00bs). I'm not even sure everyone on TBD was an Idiot then! :beer:

For the record, the marriage that cooler was celebrating lasted about as long as the cooler. But the cooler was nicer...

Exactly what "warning" would have satisfied people? What did you need a "warning" for? You still had to go elsewhere. They posted an explanation. Was someone supposed to call each BBMB member to get their thoughts on the change first? Hold some hands or give out crying towels?

Bitching to B word. Bills fans do it better than anyone.

Welcome.

hell no. Let the bodies hit the floor. Let the bodies hit the floooooooor. I got the guns loaded. We need to get the peter pan machine going quick. Gugny, Fergy and I have a lot of work to do

Peters site is about to get a ton of traffic.

Much like 'The Walking Dead' there are groups who frequent the board. Plenty of walkers, too.

And much like the Walking Dead, if you step out of line, there's a group of us who'll beat your head in with a baseball bat.

Weren't you a mod there?

yessir.

Exactly what "warning" would have satisfied people? What did you need a "warning" for? You still had to go elsewhere. They posted an explanation. Was someone supposed to call each BBMB member to get their thoughts on the change first? Hold some hands or give out crying towels?

Welcome.

actually, there was a very active sim league there. i'm sure the sim league people would have loved a heads up so they could keep the league going elsewhere. additionally, an email to all users telling them that the boards were getting shut down would have been classy. instead of just SURPRISE nothing exists!

yessir.

actually, there was a very active sim league there. i'm sure the sim league people would have loved a heads up so they could keep the league going elsewhere. additionally, an email to all users telling them that the boards were getting shut down would have been classy. instead of just SURPRISE nothing exists!

Meh. If SDS closed this board down tomorrow I'd be like, "damn, that sucks" and then I'd actually get some work done.

Meh. If SDS closed this board down tomorrow I'd be like, "damn, that sucks" and then I'd actually get some work done.

right but they can't recover their league data now. i doubt the people who were into the sim league even have an ability to contact the other players.

i'm not saying its the end of the world, just that the Bills generally suck at fan relations

yessir.

I thought so. I think it was you who banned me....

Hi.....how are things?

I don't know, this all just feels like one large social experiment.

Whatever you new folks do, just don't head over to PPP unless you're willing to pour clorox in your eyes.

I can't help but laugh since I hated the admins. That said, what a horrible move by the team. You don't pull the plug on an official message board, regardless of how many social media avenues are out there. Message boards are different. Whoever is responsible for this decision is absolutely clueless. Seriously, what were they thinking?

Maybe Pegula was posting there under a secret poster name and got banned and thought, "Oh yeah? See what I do now."

Edited by Wayne Arnold

Welcome.

yep. I actually always wondered why the official team sites even have a fan message board. seems counter-intuitive.

I can't help but laugh since I hated the admins. That said, what a horrible move by the team. You don't pull the plug on an official message board, regardless of how many social media avenues are out there. Message boards are different. Whoever is responsible for this decision is absolutely clueless. Seriously, what were they thinking?

Maybe Pegula was posting there under a secret poster name and got banned and thought, "Oh yeah? See what I do now."

Dude, stop. The Bills won't lose a single fan because they closed that stojan-show of a message board.