official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Teef, I still visited...just couldn't post. I'm actually glad to see it die. Glad you're here. Hopefully others follow suit, unless it's that Town N County, and WYO. We don't need them.

just to give you a little flavor, i was given a non-expiring infraction for responding "ewwww" to a thread about picking up mike vick. the reason: being off topic.

either way, it looks as it's over now. it's great to see a lot of familiar names. hopefully this is the new, great place to discuss bills football.

Is JUSTrn gonna gonna come to defend yo here?

i bet if i post shirtless he will.

slowly unbuttons top button.

Does it count that I've been registered since 2010? Sure 14 posts but hey I'm practically an old timer.

My exact thoughts. I've got ya beat with 2006 :)

Edited by junior12thman92

It was such a shock. Logged on to go make fun of Kellyto83TD and his mind numbing threads....only to see the server could not be found. A dark day indeed.

We know him too. He's been through at least 5 different user names here. Totally unhinged.

We know him too. He's been through at least 5 different user names here. Totally unhinged.

Ha! This makes a lot of sense. He made a thread trying to compare Tyrod Taylor to a grasshopper in an old parable. It's weird crap like that that I'll miss more than anything else. The random thread merging I will not miss though!

Like a guy who was a buddy up to the mods,,,,

Don't act like you didn't play favs....

you did

you know i wasn't a mod right? t and c along with standingbuffalo hated me. it got to the point where all of my posts were being deleted. i even abandoned the name teef and started to post under a new name. eventually even the name teef was perma banned.