official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

I was about to post this. Glad to see it. I got banned years ago for insulting nobody in particular, but using the phrase "EJ apologists."

Glad to see the douche mods over there lose their grasp on internet power.

you have no idea how bad it got. far worse than you remember.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, refugee from the old boards here. Fellow survivors know me by the same screen name here. Formerly GuyInHigSchool.

Hope some of them make it here, they were pretty funny. I've lurked here for a while too, seems like a nice place.

How are the hot takes?

Hey guys, refugee from the old boards here. Fellow survivors know me by the same screen name here. Formerly GuyInHigSchool.

Hope some of them make it here, they were pretty funny. I've lurked here for a while too, seems like a nice place.

How are the hot takes?

Welcome brother. Quite the flood of refugees at the moment

Welcome brother. Quite the flood of refugees at the moment

It was such a shock. Logged on to go make fun of Kellyto83TD and his mind numbing threads....only to see the server could not be found. A dark day indeed.

you have no idea how bad it got. far worse than you remember.

Oh Teef, I still visited...just couldn't post. I'm actually glad to see it die. Glad you're here. Hopefully others follow suit, unless it's that Town N County, and WYO. We don't need them.

Oh my God. TEEF!!!!!

Haha for real.

Funniest guy for better than a decade

It was such a shock. Logged on to go make fun of Kellyto83TD and his mind numbing threads....only to see the server could not be found. A dark day indeed.

God I hope him and xrushx dont show up

you pretty much nailed it.

Just my way of greeting newbies. It's my shtick here, calling people idiots. I even have an automated script to do it for me.

Always fun to get a flood of newcomers who insist on taking it personally. Good times a-comin'...