official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

As bad as Bortles was this season his numbers are close to Taylors. Bortles only minus is he threw more ints

And how much of those "numbers" were accumulated in garbage time?

Bortles didn't merely throw more ints, he threw almost triple the ints and also fumbled the ball 3 times more than Taylor.

I've really noticed that protecting the football is something folks who want Taylor gone are rather dismissive about.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how much of those "numbers" were accumulated in garbage time?

Bortles didn't merely throw more ints, he threw almost triple the ints and also fumbled the ball 3 times more than Taylor.

I've really noticed that protecting the football is something folks who want Taylor gone are rather dismissive about.

I kind of backpedaled after seeing the 10 extra picks, I said I dont believe the defense would of been able to overcome 10 extra picks

I like Taylor but he doesn't see the middle of the field and cant hit a guy in stride, in my eyes those are major flaws.

Nah. He was OK, they just rely on him too much.

And to your question...I have a feeling you think it's rhetorical, which says to me your mind is made up on the subject.

Actually, it's not.

Isn't this a place for a fresh start and no preconceived notions?

I know you have them about me, as do others, but try throwing some of them out the window... they aren't all right.

Bortles vs. Tyrod is actually, for me, an interesting question.

I'd honestly be more excited about snagging Bortles than going out and getting Glennon or Cutler. I think last year was just a really down year for him.

I still would prefer to keep Taylor in an "as is" situation rather than going out, negotiating, offering a new (higher...?) contract to him.

But in a vacuum, between the 2 QBs, I really don't know for sure which I'd rather have.

no way! i'm playing dodgeball!

i'll still talk to you guys though. just dont spill anything on my new letterman jacket.

The dodgeball game is always over there to play when we're ready... there's just no need to tear down the tetherball set when it's not interrupting anything.

No, the ex girlfriend is BBMB. She ran off to Belize, snitched on Tony Soprano, whatever. Now there's a nice new girl, TSW, and the constant pining for BBMB and post-mortems on all the inconsiderate things she did starts weirding everyone out.

This thread title if you hadnt read is about the bbmb shutting down. The title doesnt read intro to tbd. There is another thread. We are tremendously gracious that we were given a home to discuss topics here at tbd.

The only memory that deserves to live on is the epic tale of Lionel Dot-Sizzle, and the feminine hygiene aisle of Walgreens.

and byrdman50. it was along time ago, but this is the dude that beat up his ex-wife's/gf's new man because he put a pats jersey on his son. as the story goes, he did some jail time for it.

and byrdman50. it was along time ago, but this is the dude that beat up his ex-wife's/gf's new man because he put a pats jersey on his son. as the story goes, he did some jail time for it.

Oh how I wish you have him your mailing address for the comic book.

Edited by likei've

This thread title if you hadnt read is about the bbmb shutting down. The title doesnt read intro to tbd.

THANKS, MEAT, FOR YOU SEE I AM ILLITERATE AND ONLY POST BY USING TELEPATHY. SOMETIMES I FORGET TO PICK MY NOSE TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.

Oh how I wish you have him your mailing address for the comic book.

is starts with him sending me an illustrated version of his assault, followed by that guy waiting for me in my car in the morning.

thank you for the thought out, articulate post.

it's refreshing.

i actually have zero love for BBMB. we were pretty neutered over there and lot of us either stopped posting or got kicked off recently. i can honestly say this is the most i've posted in about 5 months.

but i hear what you're saying, in our hey day if some board shut down and we were overrun it would not go well.

you guys have actually been pretty cool about the whole thing. we're dudes, dudes get territorial. it's totally understandable.

i mean, being called "scum" is a bit weird. but so are we i guess.

I can assure you that its not personal. You refugees are just new scum (not to be confused with old scum which comprises the rest of the board) for now until I get to know you all on a one-on-one basis.

Honestly, I have zero issue with all you filthy raft people arriving on our fair shores looking for a new home. I think the influx of new blood (speaking of which, please add your blood type to your sig and your organ donor status) sets us up for a more lively off season and hopefully more activity during the doldrums of the offseason. Plus there are certain roles here that are simply below naturalized TBD members.

Rest assured that you are not being treated unfairly. Those who have been here for years and have a rich and shameful posting history to draw from get it way worse (just look at Buffalo Barbarian). So you all have that going for you...which is nice.

I forgot about this gem. But it all came back like the Pats vs the Falcons once you mentioned it

is starts with him sending me an illustrated version of his assault, followed by that guy waiting for me in my car in the morning.

He really seemed to like you. I don't think anyone else was being offered any criminal keepsakes.

Oh, and I can't believe I can actually do this for once but I'm going to order a pizza tonight. Any suggestions? I'm thinking Clemenzas.

He really seemed to like you. I don't think anyone else was being offered any criminal keepsakes.

Oh, and I can't believe I can actually do this for once but I'm going to order a pizza tonight. Any suggestions? I'm thinking Clemenzas.

i've never been actually. it's a bit out of the area if i'm not mistaken.

just depends what you want big guy...are you dinning in or taking out? do you want wood fired, ny style, thick crust? give me some info.

Glad to see you made it over here man

Got a lot of the old cast here now in just a few days

Feels much better

I can assure you that its not personal. You refugees are just new scum (not to be confused with old scum which comprises the rest of the board) for now until I get to know you all on a one-on-one basis.

Honestly, I have zero issue with all you filthy raft people arriving on our fair shores looking for a new home. I think the influx of new blood (speaking of which, please add your blood type to your sig and your organ donor status) sets us up for a more lively off season and hopefully more activity during the doldrums of the offseason. Plus there are certain roles here that are simply below naturalized TBD members.

Rest assured that you are not being treated unfairly. Those who have been here for years and have a rich and shameful posting history to draw from get it way worse (just look at Buffalo Barbarian). So you all have that going for you...which is nice.

Thank you for the assurances. You seem like a guy that would really have my best interests at heart.

Like if we got really hot and heavy in convo you'd tell the people you told my secrets to they had to "swear to god" they wouldn't tell anyone else.

i've never been actually. it's a bit out of the area if i'm not mistaken.

just depends what you want big guy...are you dinning in or taking out? do you want wood fired, ny style, thick crust? give me some info.

Just tasty take out. Also I want decent wings. Watcha got for me? Edited by likei've

It's time for you new people to find other threads/areas of the board.

[This is an automated response]

The thread is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.

Thank you.