Week 3 Predictions: Cardinals at Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Line down to Bills +4

and that is very fishy...line move by 2 early in the week means the sharps were pounding the chit out of the Bills....hmmm.

These guys have their own set of power numbers and something is telling them the Bills are a good bet at home this week. Might be the 10 days rest, West to East and 40-7 win by the Cards. Something smells fishy here...wont touch this game.

BTW, i was trying like crazy to get a bet in on this game in the preseaon, but could not find a line for it anyway. I thought this was a game where the Bills would be getting points and actually win...shows how smart a prognosticator I am...that ticket could be right next to my purchaed Jags winning the AFC ticket :doh::wallbash::oops:

Edited by plenzmd1

and that is very fishy...line move by 2 early in the week means the sharps were pounding the chit out of the Bills....hmmm.

These guys have their own set of power numbers and something is telling them the Bills are a good bet at home this week. Might be the 10 days rest, West to East and 40-7 win by the Cards. Something smells fishy here...wont touch this game.

Well I'd guess some were betting the Bills and they wanted to even the betting out a bit. Teams generally play better right after a coaching shakeup for whatever reason, maybe that's why the betting happened? I don't know, but it's hard for me to see how the Bills manage to keep it within a touchdown this game.

This seems like one of those games where the Bills come out ready to play, mad at the world and everything just falls into place and they pull out a win against one of the top teams in the NFL.

Of course it's more likely one of those games where the Bills come out unprepared, undisciplined, outmuscled and outcoached throughout.

I'll go with 34 - 9 Cards win, hope I'm wrong.