Week 3 Predictions: Cardinals at Bills

YoloinOhio

34-10 Bills!

This is it guys, we take the leap. No more piss poor offensive performances, now that old man Roman is gone. And this Ryan defense, I really think it's gonna jell.

A big night!

Was Old Man Roman a problem last year. I recall people singing his praises and there was a lot of fear that he would get an HC gig.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Old Man Roman a problem last year. I recall people singing his praises and there was a lot of fear that he would get an HC gig.

there were some things to praise him for. It's not like everything he did was bad. Unfortunately there were some big issues that he wasn't able or willing to fix which trumped the good things. The problems with 3rd downs, lack of sustained drives and slow play calling were there last year and they were discussed here. His first play as OC was lining up TT at wideout and Cassel at QB and it got blown up. That is who he is. He is a good designer of run plays, though. Edited by YoloinOhio

Dork, you're gonna see a new Tyrod. I mean, this guy is special and Roman's offense was seriously cramping Tyrod's style. It's like they have pulled the safety switch off the gun.

Look for more "broken plays" where Tyrod can run around waiting for confusion in the defensive backfield. That's when the Tyrod magic takes hold. You probably aren't familiar with the "Cognitive Dissension Offense" yet, because it hasn't quite reached the mainstream. It's roots are in rural Florida, Pop Warner -style leagues. You can't Google it or nothin' though.

hotel fire alarm leads to the Bills winning 34-21

Close enough. what time are you pulling it ?

I expect a win.

I have no freaking idea how though.

I was firmly in that group!!!

I thought he was doing wonders, but needed to take it to the next level. He did

going down ?

Cards 63--- Bills 3. Rex is hated and the team sinks him. Kim takes over and we go 12 and 1. And you can take that to the bank.

I was thinking if this happened Rex would lose his composure and in a fit of an emotional breakdown, commit hari kari.. on his brother,

and a 150 pound evil demon would fall out. Wearing a hoodie slathered in wing sauce and ranch dressing

Run off the field in the direction of Boston towards while Male fans oohed and aahed. and the good womens became faint

Rob lies dying on the field eyes wide open.

Kim breathes new life into him and takes over the team.

as she helps him to his feet, now healed spiritually she tells him to get to work on next week against the Patriots.

Rex goes to jail for murder and becomes a Master at the game of Checkers

Terry with arms crossed and beaming with pride says to her " What took you so long "

The crowd goes wild.

ps you cant make this stuff up.

Edited by 3rdand12

I was thinking if this happened Rex would lose his composure and in a fit of an emotional breakdown, commit hari kari.. on his brother,

and a150 pound evil demon would fall out. Wearing a hoodie slathered in wing sauce and ranch dressing

HERETIC BURN IT WITH FIRE