Ref's assigned to the Bills game is....

Just Jack

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little info about him:

Allen’s first game officiated at the NFL level was the Mark Trestman-led Bears hosting the Buffalo Bills (Trestman’s Bears lost in OT 23-20).

Brad-Allen-BO.png

This is a beautiful thing right here – No glaring areas showing Allen’s crew calling more penalties on offense or defense, not a ton of personal fouls to speak of, and overall just a fantastic dispersion of penalties.

I’m not saying Allen is the poster boy for the NFLRA, but I can say that this crew is exactly what they want to see out of all of their crews. They set the bar, and they set it high. A young gun in his second year calling great games without any major controversial calls attached to his name should make guys like Walt Anderson and Pete Morelli either tighten up their game, or hang up the whistle.

Referee Assignments have been announced.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/213369/nfl-week-1-referee-assignments-revealed

REFEREE 2015 PENALTIES PER GAME*&

Brad Allen 14.4 (3rd lowest. Highest was 18.7)

He has worked three other Bills game. Bills are 2-1.

September 7, 2014 Chicago Bears Buffalo Bills

November 9, 2014 Buffalo Bills Kansas City Chiefs

November 12, 2015 New York Jets Buffalo Bills

A little info about him:

Allens first game officiated at the NFL level was the Mark Trestman-led Bears hosting the Buffalo Bills (Trestmans Bears lost in OT 23-20).

Brad-Allen-BO.png

This is a beautiful thing right here No glaring areas showing Allens crew calling more penalties on offense or defense, not a ton of personal fouls to speak of, and overall just a fantastic dispersion of penalties.

Im not saying Allen is the poster boy for the NFLRA, but I can say that this crew is exactly what they want to see out of all of their crews. They set the bar, and they set it high. A young gun in his second year calling great games without any major controversial calls attached to his name should make guys like Walt Anderson and Pete Morelli either tighten up their game, or hang up the whistle.

anyone else remember Marrone losing his shite at the refs in that game? Can't remember the call.

anyone else remember Marrone losing his shite at the refs in that game? Can't remember the call.

For some reason I wanna say it was a catch called incomplete and they challenged. The replay showed it was a clear catch at they still upheld the call.

Ugh, not too excited about this. I used to really like Ed Hochuli, but it seems over the last 3-4 seasons he's had it in for us.

Inconsistent with what his crew lets the other team get away with versus what he calls penalties on us for.

If we do end up losing, I'm expecting a major ref error to be the excuse for a loss this week.

Hochuli is consistently the worst official in the NFL.

Most penalties called, fewest reversals, and just generally bad judgment.

This is going to be a 4-hour game.

And they usually have this like... series of penalties that is just so annoying.

Holding on offense, False start, illegal formation.

Then defensive holding to give them a first down and make it even.

Oh and personal foul on Jerry Hughes - he probably did something.

http://www.footballzebras.com/2016/10/02/quick-calls-week-4-2016/

Items related to Bills:

• Referee Pete Morelli accidentally left his microphone on
  • LJ Carl Johnson left the game at halftime
  • During pregame warmups, Bills and Patriots players started mixing things up
As pointed out in article P*ts players were cheating in this. Of course writer needs to take shot at Bills and should be a poster here.

Yep Patriots fans, that is an excellent excuse, and it has worked for you before. :lol:

"We broke the rules because it is what we always do, what is the problem? Tom Brady always does it."

Its priceless.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/league-reviewing-%E2%80%9Call-aspects%E2%80%9D-of-pregame-scuffle-in-foxboro.1133917/

Edited by What a Tuel

Yep Patriots fans, that is an excellent excuse, and it has worked for you before. :lol:

"We broke the rules because it is what we always do, what is the problem? Tom Brady always does it."

Its priceless.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/league-reviewing-%E2%80%9Call-aspects%E2%80%9D-of-pregame-scuffle-in-foxboro.1133917/

It's tradition!

What did the Pats do yesterday that upsets you.

I'm not upset at all. I'm laughing at your fans calling our guys thugs because your players were breaking the NFL rules (again), and yet again your fans blame everyone else for not accommodating said rule breaking.