Rex to introduce Trump in Buffalo

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Tonight, I'd like to introduce a man. A successful businessman. A man with vision. A community builder. But sadly, my boss Terry Pegula can't come tonight, so here's Donald Trump"

I think this is closer to truth.

Watch the presser where he is asked if he endorsed Trump. Those Irish are quite mischievous

When former players start calling Rex a racist, as they did with Chip Kelly I'll get nervous. As of today Rex is a .482 winning % coach who is trying desperately to keep his HC job. Endorsing Trump isn't the worse thing in the world, both want to build a bully. Very similar those two are. One could write a book on their similarities; born into business, obnoxious, bullies, loud, good at getting media attention, one has a foot fetish, the other an immigrant wife fetish. It's amazing.

Edited by Dr.Sack

I don't have much regard for Rex as a coach. I would never vote for Trump. However, I'm not going to criticize anyone who is willing to stand up and have the courage of expressing his convictiions and get involved directly or indirectily in politics. The problem is not that there are too many people participating in the political process so much as there is not enough participation in the process. Usually when Rex is at the podium I find fault with his performance. On this occasion I give him credit for his introduction at the podium.

donald trump is orange. you know what else is orange? fire. you know what burns? jet fuel. you know what doesn't? steel beams.

donald trump doesn't melt steel beams.

Racist. Keep your micro-aggressions against Oompa-Loompa Americans to yourself.

Not a Rex hater but I've lost a lot of respect for him if he actually supports Trump.

Guy's a football coach, not an all-knowing, all-seeing Messiah.

If you're losing respect for him because he supports Trump, the problem is that you had too much respect for him to begin with.

Not a Rex hater but I've lost a lot of respect for him if he actually supports Trump.

This is the problem with America today. If people don't agree with us we don't respect them. This is the genesis of hate in our country not the actual differences of opinion.

His bad decision making has now gone beyond the football field.

Yup. It takes real cluelessness to think this is something he should be doing. Not a great sign when your employer needs to issue a statement that distances itself from you.

Yup. It takes real cluelessness to think this is something he should be doing. Not a great sign when your employer needs to issue a statement that distances itself from you.

Exactly. Free speech should be suppressed and politically correctness should reign.

Rex earlier in the day: I don't want to publicize where I stand in politics

Rex later that day: TRUMP FOR LIFE WERE BEST FRIENDS WHOOOOOOOOOOO!

This guy just keeps putting his own foot in his mouth, over and over and over and over again. Then he goes and applauds Trump because hes not afraid to speak his mind.

HEY REX, MAYBE YOU SOMETIMES SHOULDNT SPEAK YOUR MIND BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL AND A COMPLETE IDIOT

Jesus christ. Rant over. Thanks for reading.

Edited by TallskiWallski83

This is the problem with America today. If people don't agree with us we don't respect them. This is the genesis of hate in our country not the actual differences of opinion.

not necessarily. in this case this man has said some pretty powerfully ridiculous things. things that quite honestly, i find less than desirable for a president to say. whether in office, or in the running. so yea if a person is supporting of those kinds of views, then yea, you've lost my respect.

people seem to forget that he's said some pretty inflammatory things. maybe since they are NOT pointed toward your demographic it doesn't seem like a big deal, but it is.

and if you want to talk hate...well, look at trump's views and comments centered around certain minorities. there's your hate.

Edited by 87168

Rex earlier in the day: I don't want to publicize where I stand in politics

Rex later that day: TRUMP FOR LIFE WERE BEST FRIENDS WHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rex earlier in the day was on the clock.

Rex later that day was on his own time.

Bingo my man....couldn't have said it any better.

If you had to choose between the two options below identify which would you prefer and why?

1) Trump is owner of the Bills. Trump does not run for president. The franchise is not staying in Buffalo.

2) Trump becomes president. Pegula is owner of the Bills. The franchise stays in Buffalo.