• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, haters going to hate.

Trump is a Bills fan and a douche.

Some Bills fans are douches.

I rest my case.

Say what? Why, when he was campaigning to buy the Bills, did he say he "LOVES" the Bills? The same way he "LOVES" the people of every state, the under-educated, women, Mexicans, blacks, et al. and they all "LOVE" him too? I highly doubt Trump is a Bills fan. Although I'm sure he'll say he is tonight.

PFT is having a fit about this today. They've already had 2 stories about it.

On to the draft... lets get this long off season behind us before we start seeing headlines and threads about the Kardashians and/or Bieber.

Say what? Why, when he was campaigning to buy the Bills, did he say he "LOVES" the Bills? The same way he "LOVES" the people of every state, the under-educated, women, Mexicans, blacks, et al. and they all "LOVE" him too? I highly doubt Trump is a Bills fan. Although I'm sure he'll say he is tonight.

He's been a Bills fan for many years. In fact, he let Jim stay at one of his places when he was getting cancer treatment in NYC.

Edited by KollegeStudnet

PFT is having a fit about this today. They've already had 2 stories about it.

On to the draft... lets get this long off season behind us before we start seeing headlines and threads about the Kardashians and/or Bieber.

Make the Bills Great Again! :lol: