Rex to introduce Trump in Buffalo

Hope you guys don't mind me getting back on topic.

This whole thing is not about political preference, opinions, world view or about a football coach publicly stating either of the afore mentioned.

It is about judgement and leadership and decision making. Unfortunately, this move nicely tops off Rex' at best sketchy record in both these fields.

I'm very aware of the fact that the better part of football coaches (and players, probably) lean towards consevative world views that don't reflect mine. That's fine. Endorsing Donald Trump has nothing to do with a conservative world view. Trump is not about conservative values, which, for the largest part, I can respect without sharing them. Trump is about one thing only and that is Trump. Though he may seem to be a racist, a chauvinist, a sexist, all he really is is a narcissist lunatic. He couldn't give a **** about the Buffalo Bills or the United States of America.

The fact that Rex Ryan doesn't seem to notice all this does trouble me. It does not instill hope in me that last year's series of questionable decisions is a thing of the past and that the Bills are moving on to greener pastures with Rex.

The only reason I'm leery of this move is because some Bills players may care and it may negatively impact their position on Rex. Other than that, don't care at all. Rex can support whoever he wants.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is woefully incorrect.

Of course there was a hearing into the Beirut bombing.

This difference was both dems and GOP worked together to come to a conclusion.

and President Reagan took responsibility.

unlike todays so-called leaders.

P

Reagan got the hell outta there is what he did....

No, he wrote off the Bills a while ago. Now he just hangs out on the Bills message boards, and everytime someone laments a Bills loss, he tells them how great it is to not have wasted three hours watching them play football.

This is usually followed by him wasting EIGHT hours calling gatorman an idiot. But at least he has his Sundays. :D

(It's a joke, Chef.)

It is? Hmmm I'd say it's pretty damn accurate.