Bills going to the Pro Bowl

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod might be going too with Cam headed to the Super Bowl.

And that's what really sucks about having the PB before the SB...The majority of players in the pro bowl are on the SB teams, so now, you have the 4th or 5th alternates in some cases playing. And when i comes time to negotiate a contract, the price i jacked up because this guys a "pro bowl" player...even though it's a joke of game, any agent would play that card...

Congrats to Eric Wood on his first trip!! I thought that this was his best year.

Also, how in the world did someone decide that Brent Grimes belongs? He is TERRIBLE!!

Can't be our Eric Wood. Why, I've read right here in these very parts, the learned opinions of TBD football savants themselves, that Eric Wood just isn't a very good center. At all.

Can't be our Eric Wood. Why, I've read right here in these very parts, the learned opinions of TBD football savants themselves, that Eric Wood just isn't a very good center. At all.

He was terrible the last 2 years. He had his best season this year.

I don't understand why guys like Amari Cooper and Landry are making it at WR instead of Sammy Watkins.

There isn't a front office person in the world that wouldn't deal either of those guys for Watkins in 1 second.

Conference doesn't matter since Michael Irvin and Jerry Rice will draft players to make up the rosters.

lol goes to show how often I watch the Pro Bowl

@68INCOGNITO

Congratulations to @TyrodTaylor on making his first Pro Bowl!!! Proud of you brother!!!!

Called it!

CBF

@BuffaloBillsPR

#HawaiiBound: @TyrodTaylor is the first @buffalobills QB headed to the Pro Bowl since Drew Bledsoe in 2002.

#HawaiiBound: @EWood70 is the first @buffalobills center to earn Pro Bowl honors since Kent Hull in 1990.

@buffalobills

Tyrod Taylor and Eric Wood have been named to the 2016 Pro Bowl, the first for both! http://bufbills.co/y2ukdz

CZk6avaUcAAPHak.jpg

the gap from marrone to roman/kromer working with the guys seems pretty large, in hindsight.

Which makes no sense. It will have little impact. Take a look at QB salaries. He's getting paid pro bowl or not.

I'd be willing to bet he has a nice bonus clause for being named to the Pro Bowl.

GO BILLS!!!

I don't understand why guys like Amari Cooper and Landry are making it at WR instead of Sammy Watkins.

Because of stats, not ability. Sammy is as deserving if not more. Circumstance just did not dictate it at this point.

congrats to eric & tyrod

alternates are better than nothing

having said that.....CANCEL the game.....it's a sham ......most players don't want to be in it or half try......to much risk of injury.

turn it into an ESPY / Academy Award presentation ceremony held the week prior to the Super Bowl in the city where the game is being played with ALL of the first teamers , even the ones in super bowl......forget the Alternates. The press is already assembled.

Which makes no sense. It will have little impact. Take a look at QB salaries. He's getting paid pro bowl or not.

He'll get paid (assuming he continues to play well next season), but agents use everything they can to squeeze more money out.

Because of stats, not ability. Sammy is as deserving if not more. Circumstance just did not dictate it at this point.

Sammy had better stats than both in fewer games played/started.