CONTEST Bills vs pats Guess the Combined Total of

Rushing yards and Penalty yards, BILLS ONLY Example rushing yards 200 + penalty yards 40= my guess 240 yards. Rules Same as always. One guess per TBD poster in good standings. A number can only be guessed once. Once you guess NO changing your number. Price is Right rules. Hammer word is word. This contest is for the game played on 11-23-15. Contest closes @ 6:30pm 11-23-15 Hammer time. Total yards determined by Buffalo News Box Score. Prize Winners choice, Medium or Large Armed and Hammer (not signed) or XLarge Buffalo Tailgaters Die Hard Fan ( signed by #'s Karlos 29 Richie 64 AJ 59 t-shirt I pay shipping in the US of A only. Good Luck Go Bills

Edited by Hammered a Lot

142 rushing yards + 90 penalty yards = 232 yards.

My guess based on they will defend against our run, but we will try to run even more and this is our avg ytd. Penalty yards is around 89 per game, but we've slightly improved in the last 5 games.

Looking for that Hammers shirt. Of course I wish we were 235 yards rushing and only 40 yards of penalties, meaning we win!

111 Rushing

130 Penalty

:lol: at the folks predicting under 100 yards in penalties. Refs have it out for the Bills to begin with. Couple that with the fact that we're playing the Pats*

Gene Soratore running the show- he's professional and cares about his performance. One of the few we will get a descent job out of the stripes