TYROD STINKS!

Looked like a pretty good pocket passer to me today. isn't that what people were ragging about on him? That he wasn't going to be any good as a pocket passer?

He got it done today. And he did it well. Things are really looking good for the Bills. We might have our guy....

He even had more total yards than Tannehill!

WHAT! say it aint so!

Looked like a pretty good pocket passer to me today. isn't that what people were ragging about on him? That he wasn't going to be any good as a pocket passer?

He got it done today. And he did it well. Things are really looking good for the Bills. We might have our guy....

We might, still holding reservations until we get more games in

How am I supposed to whine and complain about the QB position with him playing like this, guy is totally ruining my game here .... :nana:

Don't let it hold you back! I often wonder if some posters here even watch the game. Just fire away! It will add to the fun.

The really encouraging thing about Tyrod is that you know he will continue to improve because he is smart and has a studious approach to the game.

Almost everyone who comments on him speaks of his intelligence first...and it's not like he is lacking in the raw athleticism department either.

He has the right tools to absorb like a sponge and get better and better.

I really liked how he led McCoy on those passes out of the backfield.

The really encouraging thing about Tyrod is that you know he will continue to improve because he is smart and has a studious approach to the game.

Almost everyone who comments on him speaks of his intelligence first...and it's not like he is lacking in the raw athleticism department either.

To me this is clearly the best thing. He was unfazed by the stage.

I really liked how he led McCoy on those passes out of the backfield.

That was really terrific. About three times. Even the one incompletion it seemed like he say the defensive guy not looking and thought he could slip it in there. Not sure you always want a guy doing that but he put the ball in the right spot most every throw. The first swing pass to Shady was beautiful and a really good sign.

and it was said on the Murph show that guys from other teams gravitate towards him (at social events) and that he is a natural leader. Would be a hell of a story if he becomes the guy

I don't think I saw even ONE read option today. The guy obviously sucks.

doomed!

I was pleasantly suprised today how Roman gave Tyrod the offense to but still protected him with a healthy dose of run game........

For his first NFL start? Ill take that

:thumbsup:

My favorite Tyrod anecdote is from the the recent Tyler Dunne piece. His trainer on TT..

So Taylor didn’t crank up the volume. Every exercise, every step had a purpose.“Put it this way,” Bartholomew said, “if most guys in the NFL were soldiers, this guy’s Special Ops.”

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/13/take-charge-guy-taylor-grabs-the-reins-for-bills/

not nitpicking... from what I saw - the TD pass was a wobbler and the overthrown long ball to Sammy was a tight spiral.

He didn't throw for 300+ yards. He didn't even break 200 yards. And if you take away the 60 yard pass to Harvin he would have only had about 130 yards passing. That work for you barbarian?

but but Orton averaged well over 200 passing yards per game.

and the passing yards are typical of an EJM passing game!! :devil:

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

He didn't throw for 300+ yards. He didn't even break 200 yards. And if you take away the 60 yard pass to Harvin he would have only had about 130 yards passing. That work for you barbarian?

not nitpicking... from what I saw - the TD pass was a wobbler and the overthrown long ball to Sammy was a tight spiral.

but but Orton averaged well over 200 passing yards per game.

and the passing yards are typical of an EJM passing game!! :devil:

I'm sorry but they built a 24 point lead against Indy and you are going to complain? Is this going to go on all year? Tyrod WON the QB competition and it's time to move on. After a great first start you choose to talk negatively about a 51 yard TD pass and like 120 QB rating? You are just hurting you own credibility at this point.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I'm sorry but they built a 24 point lead against Indy and you are going to complain? Is this going to go on all year? Tyrod WON the QB competition and it's time to move on. After a great first start you choose to talk negatively about a 51 yard TD pass and like 120 QB rating? You are just hurting you own credibility at this point.

I know the Wiz was being sarcastic, as is his nature. I don't think anyone has a problem at all with Tyrod.

Edited by YattaOkasan

If so, then I apologize. I just thought back-to-back complaints from the bleeding heart EJ supporters wasn't coincidental.

Not a problem Kirby. I still support EJ but was poking fun at BB since the thread was sarcastic anyways. TT had a great game yesterday for sure.

Also posting "let it go" is funny to me because I pretty much have that song on repeat on my YouTube playlist (two little girls at home)

Edited by The Wiz

I was pleasantly suprised today how Roman gave Tyrod the offense to but still protected him with a healthy dose of run game........

For his first NFL start? Ill take that

Technically, Cassel started the game under center, so Tyrod still doesn't have a start. And he didn't throw for over 300 yds so he stinks, am I Right?

Lol. Tends to happen when game gets wrapped up in the 3rd quarter

Did I not say I was not nitpicking? our assumption led you astray Kirby.

One thing people should learn is that a team should NEVER let your foot off of the gas. Do you honestly think other teams will relax? The Bills have the Cheatriots on deck. This is a game that they can not let up.

Tell me - How many teams came back from 10 to 21 (or more) point deficits yesterday?

w/o looking I know it is - 3

Redskins & Miami down 10 to nothing and scored 17 unanswered, 7 of which was a kick return.

Detroit & Chargers - a come-from-behind 33-28 win down 21-3

Dallas & Giants - Tony Romo threw an 11-yard touchdown pass to Jason Witten with 7 seconds left to beat the Giants 27-26 because the Giants screwed up and didn't kill the clock properly when Manning threw a pass away.

Not a problem Kirby. I still support EJ but was poking fun at BB since the thread was sarcastic anyways. TT had a great game yesterday for sure.

Also posting "let it go" is funny to me because I pretty much have that song on repeat on my YouTube playlist (two little girls at home)

:beer:

Did I not say I was nitpicking? our assumption led you astray Kirby.

One thing people should learn is that a team should NEVER let your foot off of the gas. Do you honestly think other teams will relax? The Bills have the Cheatriots on deck. This is a game that they can not let up.

Tell me - How many teams came back from 10 to 21 (or more) point deficits yesterday?

Redskins & Miami down 10 to nothing and scored 17 unanswered, 7 of which was a kick return.

Dallas & Giants - Tony Romo threw an 11-yard touchdown pass to Jason Witten with 7 seconds left to beat the Giants 27-26 because the Giants screwed up and didn't kill the clock properly when Manning threw a pass away.

I 100% agree with the bolded.

If so, then I apologize. I just thought back-to-back complaints from the bleeding heart EJ supporters wasn't coincidental.

My comments were NEVER about EJ. This is a sacrastic thread .... Where is my apology?

BTW - Was I wrong when I said the first pass was wobbling? Was not the second pass a spiral? I believe that what I saw was accurate.

Did I not say I was nitpicking? our assumption led you astray Kirby.

I agree, took our foot off the gas a little early. I do think part of that was gamesmanship for next week. Roman didn't want to show much more. Also, our HC is Rex Ryan. We will never let our foot off the gas against NE**

My comments were NEVER about EJ. Where is my apology?

You nit picked (with the disclosure I'm not nick picking) a guy with a 123.8 QB rating and an 88.2 QBR in his first start (good for 4th & 5th in the NFL). It feels like you were trying to find negatives to justify your stance over the last 7 months. It is okay to move on and say that was a great game not "what a wobbly 51 yard TD pass."