Jags awarded Jeff Tuel off waivers

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though his pick six bombed his career, I thought he played exceptional in that KC game. Had Hackett called a better play and we settle for 3,and TJ doesn't fumble 6 on the next drive, Tuel wins that game and possibly leads the Bills to first playoff birth in 13 years, where he'd lose, but still be on our roster right now. What if?

Even though his pick six bombed his career, I thought he played exceptional in that KC game. Had Hackett called a better play and we settle for 3,and TJ doesn't fumble 6 on the next drive, Tuel wins that game and possibly leads the Bills to first playoff birth in 13 years, where he'd lose, but still be on our roster right now. What if?

Considering it was only two years ago, this could be the worst case of revisionist history that I've ever seen.

The day after that game there was an espn article where Hackett came out explaining the pick 6 and trying to take the blame off Tuel

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/3609/dissecting-tuels-game-changing-pick-six

Edited by Superb Owl

I do think the "awarded" term is legit. I would assume the Patriots would have made a claim just to pick his brain.

Lol. Pick his brain about what? The Pats probably know more about this offense from playing San Francisco the last couple of years than Jeff Tuel does at this point.

Edited by vincec

Lol. Pick his brain about what? The Pats probably know more about this offense from playing San Francisco the last couple of years than Jeff Tuel does at this point.

Not to mention all the sideline footage I'm sure they are still recording.

This was so hilariously predictable.

Even still, I can't really figure how an oline coach and a QB coach have enough pull to sign a guy off of waivers.

Even still, I can't really figure how an oline coach and a QB coach have enough pull to sign a guy off of waivers.

That's how, obviously.

Really though, I don't know. Marrone did also get the title of "assistant head coach," though. Maybe the FO is giving him some more say than we would think.

That's how, obviously.

Really though, I don't know. Marrone did also get the title of "assistant head coach," though. Maybe the FO is giving him some more say than we would think.

I guess I should have said, a QB coach, who has never been anything other than an offensive coach. He likely got his position because of Marrone having a little extra pull as the assistant HC and why they grabbed tuel in this case.

I almost feel sorry for the Jags when their coach is a friend of and listening to Doug Marrone.

This should also prove once and for all what a lot of us knew, that Tuel was a Marrone infatuation all along.

That , my friend, is an obvious leap.

if I ever go to a Bills training camp I am going to wear a patriots shirt and carry a camcorder obnoxiously.

And yet that group got the Bills to our best record Ina lot of years.

With playoff caliber talent. They lost so many that they should have won. Games where they were the better team, yet were outplayed and out coached. Good riddance.