Incognito concert shenanigans - big deal or nah?

http://deadspin.com/shirtless-richie-incognito-shows-up-at-kenny-chesney-co-1708173119?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

According to a secondhand tip so take it with a grain of salt "[incognito] seemed like a nice guy until he got drunk...then he and his friends were throwing frozen hamburger patties at us."

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like Manziel, he's gotta be smarter than that because things they do will be blown out of proportion because of their pasts. Meatheads gonna meathead tho...

i think we all know he's not smart at least in social settings. I just hope he can !@#$ing block.

Just like Manziel, he's gotta be smarter than that because things they do will be blown out of proportion because of their pasts. Meatheads gonna meathead tho...

Agreed. With his past, the last thing Incognito needs to be doing is getting hammered in public if he can't handle it. Still no confirmation (that I've found) that he threw things at people, but it's stupid to put himself in this scenario, in the first place.

i think we all know he's not smart at least in social settings. I just hope he can !@#$ing block.

that, and the drinking miiiiiiiight be of minor concern. hes had drug and alcohol issues in the past, and they have effected him on and off the field.

but i dont know anything about where the guy is at with that today.

What you'd have to pay me to be at a Kenny Chesney concert surrounded by those absolute tools in that picture. I'd rather hang out in a port o potty on hot day by myself.

As if you don't already. :D..... Richie needs to watch himself out in the public eye. There will be less tolerance for him and he should know this.

Gutter is a tool!

You passed out cigarettes for a smoke-a-thon on Earth Day. You installed speed bumps on the handicapped ramps and, most recently, you dumped 100 pounds of... MEAT on a peaceful vegan protest!

Droz: Oh, come on! That was way more than 100 pounds.

But if it were Johnny Football it would be another reason the Browns were stupid for drafting him.

If John Manziel was ever good at his job, it would never have been stupid to draft him.

I care more about what he does on the field. At the end of the day, these guys need to blow off a little steam from time to time just like anyone else. As long as this behavior doesn't become a regular habit, I'm OK with it.

Another illustration of why I didn't want him on the team. It's a pattern of negative behavior that continues. Assigning grades to the level of misbehavior misses the point.

GO BILLS!!!

I care more about what he does on the field. At the end of the day, these guys need to blow off a little steam from time to time just like anyone else. As long as this behavior doesn't become a regular habit, I'm OK with it.

i think everyone tends to agree.

the only thing with him is that he has in the past dealt with addiction issues, as well incidents while drinking that could effect him on-field.

but we really have no idea if he was even really drinking here beyond one guys comment.

Edited by NoSaint

But if it were Johnny Football it would be another reason the Browns were stupid for drafting him.

This is what fans do. They excuse the behavior of their team while criticizing bad behavior of players on other teams. If Richie was on the Pats all these posts would be ripping him. And Pats fans would be defending him. And Bills fans would be ripping Pats fans for being idiots defending him. And the world turns.

Exactly. Fool me once...

What you'd have to pay me to be at a Kenny Chesney concert surrounded by those strunzos in that picture. I'd rather hang out in a port o potty on hot day by myself.

It is what hell would be for me

At least he didn't assault someone. No problems that I can see

Well that depends on whether or not he struck anyone with the frozen meat pucks.