Harvin signs w/ Bills: 3 yr / $24M (voids to 1 yr / $6M)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit puzzled by this one year deal. What's the point without a QB to throw to the WRs. Unless they plan on running a lot of short stuff, WR screens etc. and think Cassel (or Taylor/Manuel I suppose) can handle at least that much?

We do have QB's that can throw to these WR's. Cassell may not be a star, but when he was surrounded by talent, he has performed well.

Bubble screens? Watkins on one side, Harvin on the other. Fake the screen one way go back the other way...TD!!!!

Does it count if they catch it on the first hop?

(Sorry, couldn't help myself...)

A bit puzzled by this one year deal. What's the point without a QB to throw to the WRs. Unless they plan on running a lot of short stuff, WR screens etc. and think Cassel (or Taylor/Manuel I suppose) can handle at least that much?

That and Harvin has a history. My guess is see if he can behave.

You've got a complex, man.

Wouldn't you if all your team did in the offseason is hire a name head coach, trade for the best RB in the NFL, retain a stud pass rusher, solid backup DE and ST ace, extend a top DT, sign a pro bowl OG, pro bowl fullback, a WR and two QBs? How am I supposed to believe this team got any better??

Edited by PromoTheRobot

pull the offer. people have to learn not to mess with us. if you agree then you agree. honor your word or deal with the consequences imo. we shouldn't be the team guys go to in order to get higher offers elsewhere

Wouldn't you if all your team did in the offseason is hire a name head coach, trade for the best RB in the NFL, retain a stud pass rusher, solid backup DE and ST ace, extend a top DT, sign a pro bowl OG, pro bowl fullback, a WR and two QBs? How am I supposed to believe this team got any better??

People are people, don't get frustrated with the opinions of others.

That's all.

pull the offer. people have to learn not to mess with us. if you agree then you agree. honor your word or deal with the consequences imo. we shouldn't be the team guys go to in order to get higher offers elsewhere

us losing a potentially big piece of our offense because we wont play games most every team and player would is certainly the way to teach someone a lesson....

us losing a potentially big piece of our offense because we wont play games most every team and player would is certainly the way to teach someone a lesson....

that's fine we are looking pretty stupid with Clay and Harvin. I don't want to be the Cleveland Browns where players come to us to try and get better offers elsewhere

that's fine we are looking pretty stupid with Clay and Harvin. I don't want to be the Cleveland Browns where players come to us to try and get better offers elsewhere

Correlation does not equal causation. This stuff doesnt happen with just the Browns or Bills. It can happen to any team involved in player negotiations.