Harvin signs w/ Bills: 3 yr / $24M (voids to 1 yr / $6M)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Thigpen (the KR, not the QB) still taking up a roster spot? While he had some nice returns for us last season, the Harvin signing makes him expendable. I love Goodwin's speed and I think he could be utilized more and better than he was in the past 2 years (and I like him as a person much more than I like Harvin), but can he stay healthy enough to warrant a roster spot? Easley re-signing, while primarily for Special Teams purposes, does provide WR depth.

Is Thigpen (the KR, not the QB) still taking up a roster spot? While he had some nice returns for us last season, the Harvin signing makes him expendable. I love Goodwin's speed and I think he could be utilized more and better than he was in the past 2 years (and I like him as a person much more than I like Harvin), but can he stay healthy enough to warrant a roster spot? Easley re-signing, while primarily for Special Teams purposes, does provide WR depth.

I would keep Thigpen over Goodwin (assuming Thigpen is still under contract). That guy reminded me of Terrence McGee in his glory years on returns.

I would keep Thigpen over Goodwin (assuming Thigpen is still under contract). That guy reminded me of Terrence McGee in his glory years on returns.

He did look good, but I'd use Harvin for returns and keep Goodwin for his deep speed at WR. That said, there are only so many roster spots to go around, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Harvin signing leads to both Thigpen and Goodwin being released. Goodwin has world class speed and decent hands, if he can only stay healthy. Even when he was healthy, Marrone didn't use him much. Could have been conservative play calling, or it could be that we didn't have a QB that could get him the ball down the field.

Edited by msw2112

He did look good, but I'd use Harvin for returns and keep Goodwin for his deep speed at WR. That said, there are only so many roster spots to go around, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Harvin signing leads to both Thigpen and Goodwin being released. Goodwin has world class speed and decent hands, if he can only stay healthy. Even when he was healthy, Marrone didn't use him much. Could have been conservative play calling, or it could be that we didn't have a QB that could get him the ball down the field.

Both Lewis & Tuel got him the ball.

WR1-SAMMY WATKINS

WR2-OH MERCY THE BILLS HAVE PERCY

TE1-ALL DAY CHARLIE CLAY

LT-CORDY GLENN

LG-EVAN MATHIS

C- ERIC BIG WOOD

RG-DICKIE INCOGNITO

RT-SEANTREL HENDERSON

RB1-FRED JACKSON........NUFF SAID

RB1A-SHADY FREAKIN MCCOY

FB-JEROME THUMP FELTON

QB-TYROD YUP TYROD TAYLOR

RETURN EXTRODINAIRS-OH MERCY PERCY & JORDAN GAY

TOYS- MARQUISE GOODWIN-ROBERT IN THE WOODS-CHRIS HULK HOGAN-MARQUES GRAY MATTER-BOOBIES R FUN DIXON

NOW BOYS THAT IS AN NFL FREAKIN OFFENSE READY FOR ALL SCENARIOS AND THEN WE DRAFT BRYCE PETTY TO GROOM BEHIND TYROD

Edited by natedawg3535