Report: Monday Night Football - Packers at Bills

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug Marrone is the head coach of the Buffalo Bills, Jim Schwarts was brought in as defensive coordinator.

Do a little research

Wow, I didn't know that, thanks for sharing, btw you have sand in your vagina.

Sorry about that Beerball. I am hearing Jets and it sounds like Bandit is hearing the same.

Are you hearing jets @ bills? It's not inconceivable the bills are @ jets and home vs packers.

I read an article recently on ProFootballTalk stating that with cbs getting early season Thursday night football, the league was going to hook them up with premium matchups. They suggested that Sunday night and Thursday night would get the more attractive matchups while Monday night would be third fiddle.

Are you hearing jets @ bills? It's not inconceivable the bills are @ jets and home vs packers.

I read an article recently on ProFootballTalk stating that with cbs getting early season Thursday night football, the league was going to hook them up with premium matchups. They suggested that Sunday night and Thursday night would get the more attractive matchups while Monday night would be third fiddle.

I'll take third fiddle any day Fluff

Its still Monday Night Footbal to me.

Wheres Dandy Don when you need him ?

Edited by 3rdand12

Bills hosting the Jets.

Oh hell yeah

This would be an awesome game to go to. Wonder if it will be early in the season??

If the Thanksgiving report is true, looks like the nation is starting to pick up on this team.

I hope so. Hopefully the big games will bring out big game EJ Manuel (4-0 in bowl games)

Yeh, and the Bills picked Romo 5 times, and lost anyhow.

I still remember that game.

Bills hosting the Jets.

Love it. Some good big time home games!!

Realistically Green Bay is the one team that playing on a Monday night in December would mean nothing to them.

I only mean that I love December games, and it would be great if they did it then because of green bay.

I try to make 2 games per season, one in early October, and one in late December.

Edited by TPS

I hope so. Hopefully the big games will bring out big game EJ Manuel (4-0 in bowl games)

I still remember that game.

Love it. Some good big time home games!!

Yep - Tony Kornheiser was doing MNF at the time, and announced a "star was born" that night in Trent Edwards. Sigh.

Great finally get a MNF game and its against GB! A$$ kicking GB 49 Bills 3

Show some faith for cryin out loud! It's the off season man. Bills 30 Pack 24

Oh and by the way, everyone will have a good time.

Implicit in this is the Packers will be coming off a bye week, in which the previous week they played on TNF so they have 18 days to prepare.

I'm still starting to drink now... just in case.

With the Bills luck, they will be playing the Packers on the Monday before the Thanksgiving game and then playing Sunday 3 days later against the Patriots on the road at 1pm, all while the Patriots are coming off a bye and having played the previous Thursday against the Pack, also having 18 days to prepare. The Bills will set a NFL record for the most games played in one week and all the talking heads will be saying that its just bad luck and there is no conspiracy against the Bills.

The Chatter I hear is Opening Weekend.

I am extending my red roof in reservations to cover sun and mon nights as well

Done, I now have Red Roof Inn reservations for Sunday-Tuesday for the first 8 weeks of the season. I am banking on rooms being easier to find in November, but will likely snatch more up.

It cost like $1,900 of for the rooms. Obviously, I am cancelling all the non used times.

Edited by jboyst62