Report: Monday Night Football - Packers at Bills

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet it is just so they guarantee a sell-out

No way that game goes un-sold out even if they're terrible.

I bet its not. The Bills mentioned labefore about the "interest" in Monday night games. They know what happens. It just gives the fans more time to get stupid. If it is later in the season, and this season falls flat it will be another S*** show. It is going to be a s*** show regardless.

I bet its not. The Bills mentioned labefore about the "interest" in Monday night games. They know what happens. It just gives the fans more time to get stupid. If it is later in the season, and this season falls flat it will be another S*** show. It is going to be a s*** show regardless.

but it will at least be a sold out chitshow.

We'll never have a problem with sell outs if we are a winning team in December. So if we are in the beginning of December and we are in the hunt, it will be fun.

I like GB. How fun would it be to win in a tough game against the Packers in the snow at night to a sold out crowd? They still have defensive problems. They have an amazing offense. I hope our upgraded defense (moves we're making now) could control them and maybe a better offense could mean a win, would result in a big win on the national stage.

God, we need it.