Report: Monday Night Football - Packers at Bills

I hear a lot more positive buzz lately from announcers on NFL Radio and callers stating some positive things about us. It's kind of neat to see and now we get two primetime games, along with the typical thursday night game. The cool thing is the TR night games are now on CBS so no issues with a cable network not having the NFL network. That affects me as I'm often in a hotel for work during the middle of the week.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what I have heard also.

That makes 3 of us...although I heard it was going to be the Jets as the early half of the Week 1 MNF Doubleheader (7:00 kickoff).

Obviously, this isn't to be taken as gospel; it's just what I heard from someone that is in the know.

That makes 3 of us...although I heard it was going to be the Jets as the early half of the Week 1 MNF Doubleheader (7:00 kickoff).

Obviously, this isn't to be taken as gospel; it's just what I heard from someone that is in the know.

Might coincide with hammer hearing opening week - as the division game would make sense. Perhaps his source merely said MNF week 1, not GB.

I have a pretty good connection inside the Bills. He has giving me tips that were spot on before. He has been wrong once in awhile too, but he has been more right then wrong when it comes to the Bills since I've known him. He told me yesterday, mark it down it is going to be opening weekend Monday Night against the packers. If this is true I got to imagine this is going to be the hottest ticket since that Cowboys Monday Night game. I remember the extra tickets I bought for that game when I resold them the profit I made pretty much paid for my whole season ticket that year.

Honestly, I hate Bills night games. Always go to work hurting, both physically and emotionally. Still, it will be a great scene. I was at the Cowboys game and couldn't imagine a better crowd (box seats). I went to the bathroom after they broke up the 2 point play assuming they won. so wrong. :( At least, I met Andre Reed after the game.

I have a pretty good connection inside the Bills. He has giving me tips that were spot on before. He has been wrong once in awhile too, but he has been more right then wrong when it comes to the Bills since I've known him. He told me yesterday, mark it down it is going to be opening weekend Monday Night against the packers. If this is true I got to imagine this is going to be the hottest ticket since that Cowboys Monday Night game. I remember the extra tickets I bought for that game when I resold them the profit I made pretty much paid for my whole season ticket that year.

This is awesome. The Ralph will be rocking. Channel 2 reported on Twitter last night that the Bills were playing GB on MNF - seems like they wouldn't go there yet if they didn't have a source as well. Opening weekend scares me a little because if it goes poorly, it sets a negative tone. However, obviously we have seen what the Ralph at night can do to opposing QBs .... and GB's defense has not been the best. Usually the first week of the season you may see some teams who are usually really good not do as well as you think. So there's that :) The Bills will be pumped for this all offseason. And while Schwartz has lost to GB 8 times as a HC, he certainly knows what he doing against Rodgers so he'll have the D ready. GO Bills!

Packers & Bears Monday Night gams was reported over two months ago from NFL. The Thanksgiving Game is new news. We've been waiting for dates so we can book our flight to Chicago.

i dont recall this report -- any link?

Packers & Bears Monday Night gams was reported over two months ago from NFL. The Thanksgiving Game is new news. We've been waiting for dates so we can book our flight to Chicago.

It was reported 2 months ago that GB was playing the Bills on MNF?

you heard the bears is MNF too? I highly doubt the Bills get three MNF games on top of thanksgiving

Thanks...that would be crazy.

Brace for a heart wrenching loss.

LOL my first thought when I saw we had a Monday night game at home.

But this time Ralph is making deals with the Football Gods. This will be a season turning win this time out.

Or at least I hope so.... :rolleyes:

OK I am confused lol

Are we playing the Packers or Jets on MNF?

and are we still playing the Lions on Thanksgiving?

LOL my first thought when I saw we had a Monday night game at home.

But this time Ralph is making deals with the Football Gods. This will be a season turning win this time out.

Or at least I hope so.... :rolleyes:

I can see him saying to them "get the $@! out of here. I got this now"

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan