Great fan video of Carolina ending

gomper

Awesome video.

Greatest fans in the NFL.

I've said it before and ill say it again, to quote Isoroku Yamamoto about the Pearl Harbor Bombing. I feel that as soon as the Bills become relevant again, this is what opponents will feel when they walk into Ralph Wilson Stadium.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Thanks for that. I'm just so excited. We've bought 10 tickets for a big family gig for the Cincinnati game. I'm thinking the Bills are 4-1 by that point. One of my daughters is friends with Kenny's kid, so I'm heading for my first Pinto reunion. If you guys are out there, I'd love to say hello in the flesh. Haven't been to a game since 2005. It's been a lot of pain. But, as you could see in that video, the big ship is finally turning.

GOMPER, THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING. It was the perfect spot for the video, too. The joy on the fan's faces is great to see, let alone the TD & PAT for the win! So many times over the last 13 years the Bills would be on the short end of the stick in those situations. But this group of Bills? I think its going to be different. I could watch that a million times. Go Bills!

Total act of selflessness taking that video so other people could enjoy it that weren't there.

And going back to the other thread, it's hard to say what's in people's hearts.

One could speculate that the motivation for shooting the video was "showing off that I was at the game" for instance.

That said, I'm glad to have seen the video. It was kind of awesome.

And going back to the other thread, it's hard to say what's in people's hearts.

One could speculate that the motivation for shooting the video was "showing off that I was at the game" for instance.

That said, I'm glad to have seen the video. It was kind of awesome.

Good point. You are a gentleman and a scholar. I'd add that some acts of selflessness occur regardless of the intent.

Edited by Triple Threat