Tom Brady Injured?

KDIGGZ

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and to think, i almost made a comment earlier this week about how i wouldnt want to hold a joint practice with the bucs given some of there tendencies to push the limits of whats socially normal in a low key environment (like going after the qb on a kneel down to end the game)

and here they are (even if not intentionally/directly - it was hard to tell how it happened) hitting bradys knee during a practice session. how bad do you think a pats lineman would get reamed for being that close to him?

Edited by NoSaint

and to think, i almost made a comment earlier this week about how i wouldnt want to hold a joint practice with the bucs given some of there tendencies to push the limits of whats socially normal in a low key environment (like going after the qb on a kneel down to end the game)

and here they are (even if not intentionally/directly - it was hard to tell how it happened) hitting bradys knee during a practice session. how bad do you think a pats lineman would get reamed for being that close to him?

Schiano is a scumbag. He'd actually fit in well with the Pats*

I think Brady has become a giant d bag over the years, but cheering for injuries is low class. Obviously, I want the Bills to win but I'll never cheer for someone to get hurt. Very bad karma & Bills fans are better than that. That's Philly territory.

I don't think people are cheering for him to get hurt. It already happened. I won't mind one bit if he's out for week one. The better the chance we can beat the Pats the better for the Bills. Starting 1-0 (which is certainly no guarantee even if he's out) is all I care about, Brady or no Brady

Edited by dubs

With threads such as these, I just go to the last page and confirm that it was a scratch and nothing serious. Reading the thread header I just knew it wasn't going to be worthy of an exclamation point. Frankly I'd rather the Bills rough him up than have him out with an injury.

Ok. I'm going to be that guy here. Brady is old and he's had all the success any man can receive in the NFL. Probably go down as the best QB in history (unless Payton manages to sneak in another SB or 2). He's been to 5SBs, won 3 rings, has NFL records, a hot wife, a ton of money that hell never be able to spend in his and his children's lifetime.

Am I the only one hoping his career is over? I hope he's done. I don't care how bad that sounds. We've dealt with him and his Pansies teams for a long time and I'm over it. Don't give a crap about beating them while they are their best. All that is crap. How bout without Tommy Boy the Pansies hit Rick bottom for a few years. Bellicheck shows that he doesn't have the magic touch anymore as a scout. Can't get new talent in there. He's fired. And we laugh at then for 10+ years of horrible football where Robert Kraft is linked to be one of the unknown witnesses of the Aaron Hernandez murder cases and ends up in a cell right next to him.

Am I the only one that has the balls to express how they really feel?

Ok. I'm going to be that guy here. Brady is old and he's had all the success any man can receive in the NFL. Probably go down as the best QB in history (unless Payton manages to sneak in another SB or 2). He's been to 5SBs, won 3 rings, has NFL records, a hot wife, a ton of money that hell never be able to spend in his and his children's lifetime.

Am I the only one hoping his career is over? I hope he's done. I don't care how bad that sounds. We've dealt with him and his Pansies teams for a long time and I'm over it. Don't give a crap about beating them while they are their best. All that is crap. How bout without Tommy Boy the Pansies hit Rick bottom for a few years. Bellicheck shows that he doesn't have the magic touch anymore as a scout. Can't get new talent in there. He's fired. And we laugh at then for 10+ years of horrible football where Robert Kraft is linked to be one of the unknown witnesses of the Aaron Hernandez murder cases and ends up in a cell right next to him.

As a bills fan - I look forward to beating the pats regularly as soon as possible.

As a fan of football and the nfl - more great qbs playing is a good thing.

Best answer- lets keep him healthy and beating up other teams but be good enough we win the division

Mallet would start if Brady was out, not Tebow. I do not care who plays for the Patsies. As long as the Bills win. It would be extra sweet if Brady was playing when we did win, but beggars can't be choosers. That said, they will wrap Marcia in bubble wrap until 9/8, we all know this, and away we go.

Edited by YoloInTheBlo

I'd reverse that

I meant what I said. Hence the Devil. I know you can figure it out.

This is all just a ploy to get the all the refs on page that he has a sore knee and to make sure to call a penalty anytime he's touched.

Edited by The Wiz

I meant what I said. Hence the Devil. I know you can figure it out.

This is all just a ploy to get the all the refs on page that he has a sore knee and to make sure to call a penalty anytime he's touched.

Could be.But,watching Kiko in Oregon, He always loved his big QB hits. Watch for him to come in on a blitz untouched and then Brady carted off drooling after the hit. I'll take the roughing the passer.

Could be.But,watching Kiko in Oregon, He always loved his big QB hits. Watch for him to come in on a blitz untouched and then Brady carted off drooling after the hit. I'll take the roughing the passer.

You know any kind of hit to Marcia would result in a hefty fine. It is in the rule book. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

You know any kind of hit to Marcia would result in a hefty fine. It is in the rule book.

If I were Mario, I'd be offering to pay fines on anything questionable. Since they will let Brady pull a Bobby Boucher and missile drop kick people (exaggerating) I don't think we shouldn't do the same.

Edited by The Wiz

Okay, I've traditionally hated the Cowboys worse than any other team in football, but I have to say that the Pats* have probably surpassed that now, and that's saying a LOT. And the AntiChrist of Kitty AntiChrists is that limp-wristed nancy-boy at quarterback.

As I'd said to Rubes a few posts ago, I want Brady to have the Joe Montana treatment.

I want that guy pounded into the sandpaper that is used to scrape the pimples off Belicheck's ass.

I'd be 1-0*

*denotes that the win is not really a win against the Patriots because Tim Tebow was the starting QB and we all know he sucks.

While I believe that Tebow sucks, there are plenty of people who don't believe that at all.

Did Tuel Fedex a package of rubber mats to Gillette?

Finalist for funniest post.

Man, I've never received so much grief over a punctuation mark before. I'll take it out if it's really bothering everyone lol

Thanks for the report, kd.

I hope Tom Brady is ok because the Patriots game on week one should be played fair and square, which is how the Patriot organization operates.

I'm gonna say this was tongue-in-cheek. Good stuff.

on twitter they are saying a helicopter has landed at the patriots practice field

pic.twitter.com/qRl5GHXNun

That was a glorious Peter Pan opportunity.

It's fair. They lost Brady and we lost Kolb, so I don't want to hear any New England whining.

Another finalist.

Ha - thanks! I must have posted what was playing AFTER the Brady video...

Good thing it wasn't… you know… never mind.

I want us to be the ones that injure him.

And yet another finalist.

I agree with whites bay's Montana comment.

It was pretty cool watching a concussed Montana on the visitors sideline looking lost and faraway because of the beating he took from the Bills.

I'd rather see the Bills pound Brady into retirement the way we did Shula and Marino.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Ok now that we pretty much know Brady seems to be ok and will start week 1, I wonder if we lose to the Patriots, if all these guys who are posting stuff like I wanna beat the Patriots fair and square will be wishing he didn't start.

Me personally, after over a decade of not making the playoffs, always hope that a key player on the team we're facing every week is not active.

I want to beat Brady and co. No excuses!

The only way that can happen is to study becoming a Jedi...