Tom Brady Injured?

KDIGGZ

I'd be 1-0*

*denotes that the win is not really a win against the Patriots because Tim Tebow was the starting QB and we all know he sucks. So good try maybe you can get an actual win against the real Patriots in week 17 when Brady will be back.

There are no style points, bro. There would be no asterisk. It's a win. Just like all our close-but-no-cigar games go down in the books as a LOSS.

You play the players you have. We lost Kyle Williams and Freddy Jackson to injuries in 2011, and the season went to ****. Nobody gave us an asterisk then, either.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be 1-0*

*denotes that the win is not really a win against the Patriots because Tim Tebow was the starting QB and we all know he sucks. So good try maybe you can get an actual win against the real Patriots in week 17 when Brady will be back.

Strange, I didn't see one of those on the Bills record to denote "Ryan Fitzpatrick got flattened, broke multiple ribs, was in agony and lost all his confidence" back in 2011

Because injuries are part of the game. If Brady doesn't play week one, the game will be won and lost by the players on the field, not the guy riding pine.

There are no style points, bro. There would be no asterisk. It's a win. Just like all our close-but-no-cigar games go down in the books as a LOSS.

You play the players you have. We lost Kyle Williams and Freddy Jackson to injuries in 2011, and the season went to ****. Nobody gave us an asterisk then, either.

Seriously Cat, it's like we're running the same playbook on this one.

Strange, I didn't see one of those on the Bills record to denote "Ryan Fitzpatrick got flattened, broke multiple ribs, was in agony and lost all his confidence" back in 2011

Because injuries are part of the game. If Brady doesn't play week one, the game will be won and lost by the players on the field, not the guy riding pine.

Seriously Cat, it's like we're running the same playbook on this one.

Right on, brother.

READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP:

9xYqrVj.jpg

I think Brady has become a giant d bag over the years, but cheering for injuries is low class. Obviously, I want the Bills to win but I'll never cheer for someone to get hurt. Very bad karma & Bills fans are better than that. That's Philly territory.

Totally agree with that. Routing for injuries is just wrong. Besides, if we are gonna give this team a run for its money, or better yet win that game, doing it with NE at full strength would just make it that much sweeter. God I hate the Patriots, but I wish them and all the athletes good health. Injuries suck. I want Buffalo to beat NE more than you can imagine...and at full strength !

To be the best, you have to beat the best when they are at their best.

To be the best, you have to first make the playoffs. To make the playoffs you have to get as many regular season wins as you can.

The writing on the wall here is that if he's out for week one (highly unlikely, it sounds like), and we win, people here have already (four and a half weeks ahead of time) found something to B word about.

Un !@#$ing believable.

Injuries are a big part of the game. If Brady is out should they postpone the game until he is ready to play? Win is a win, I recall the Bills having to start a backup a few times when Kelly was injured in the playoffs no less. Still won. Bad karma? Check the last 13 years,

1. No one here is 'rooting' for an injury.

2. What's all this 'at their best' nonsense? You play your best 53 against their best 53, period. A game only counts if every single guy on both teams is in perfect health? Let me know the first time a game is played under those conditions.

3. In the future, please don't use an exclamation point in the thread title unless you've confirmed the injury is serious. I'm feeling a little disappointed now.

After coming out holding his knee, he then "jogged" off the field after rubbing his lower leg. He later returned to practice but left again so his status is unknown. As much as the Patriots have replaced the Dolphins as my most hated team, I do not want to see one of the stars of the game injured and I want to beat Brady with our defense and offense rather than allowing a preseason injury to change the game. http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9568132/tom-brady-new-england-patriots-leaves-practice-vs-tampa-bay-buccaneers

3. In the future, please don't use an exclamation point in the thread title unless you've confirmed the injury is serious. I'm feeling a little disappointed now.

Man, I've never received so much grief over a punctuation mark before. I'll take it out if it's really bothering everyone lol

Man, I've never received so much grief over a punctuation mark before. I'll take it out if it's really bothering everyone lol

Punctuation makes a big difference-

Let's eat Grandma vs. Lets's eat, Grandma.

Yeah, no. Starting the season with a division win is all I care about. I don't care if it's against the WBUR staff.

So I guess winning isn't important to you. Damn man. I see your point but aren't you tired of not making the playoffs?

What bigger boost would it be for EJ to start 1-0 in his career? (I'm assuming EJ wins the starting job of course)

I hope it's not a serious injury but I DO hope it keeps him from playing against us...

I'm with you guys.

When it comes to winning the game there is no doubt a win is a win and years from now no one will remember the Bills could have had one win less. I wouldn't argue against that at all.

My flip side isn't about being against getting a "cheap" win, it is more about my personal curiosity about how the new D will look against one of the best QBs in the game.

Obviously if it was a choice between winning the game or not I'd take the win.

I'm with you guys.

When it comes to winning the game there is no doubt a win is a win and years from now no one will remember the Bills could have had one win less. I wouldn't argue against that at all.

My flip side isn't about being against getting a "cheap" win, it is more about my personal curiosity about how the new D will look against one of the best QBs in the game.

Obviously if it was a choice between winning the game or not I'd take the win.

I understand your curiosity.

I remember the dissatisfaction after the wild start in 2011, when it just seemed as though nothing about those wins felt...real. Well, we all know how that story ended.

I hope Tom Brady is ok because the Patriots game on week one should be played fair and square, which is how the Patriot organization operates.

It's fair. They lost Brady and we lost Kolb, so I don't want to hear any New England whining.

Buffalo is darned if they do, darned if they don't. The storyline prior to the game will be about New England's Spring/ Summer and everything they've had to deal with. When Buffalo wins, the excuses will already be there.

Buffalo is darned if they do, darned if they don't. The storyline prior to the game will be about New England's Spring/ Summer and everything they've had to deal with. When Buffalo wins, the excuses will already be there.

Who cares? As long as we win...

To be the best, you have to beat the best when they are at their best.

It's not a perfect world. I'll take a win against them with Brady out. Can you guarantee we'll be 100% healthy for every game? Did you forget the 51-3 win against the Raiders with Bo Jackson injured?

Edited by nucci