Tyreek Hill in the news....again

I mean Tyreek is a POS but in this case? They are arguing about a Postnup and she felt "verbally abused". I'm not sure why people are mad at him for calling her names; a lot of married couples talking about divorce get heated

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Maybe some of the posters on this board will realize cryptic tweets or yelling on the sidelines 2 years ago isn't much in the grand scheme of things.

More importantly, I hope most realize the two topics are mutually exclusive and not things you can compare one against the other on some same scale.

I think the criticism of Diggs is that he’s a pain in the a** teammate with gaps in production at important times during the season.   The production decline is no longer a cloak for the pain in the a** status.

The criticism of Tyreek, a top producer well regarded by teammates, relates to bad behavior, character and accusations of domestic violence.

If you want to say one is worse than the other, I”ll strongly agree with you assuming you pick the right one.

If you want to say they’re comparable, and one conversation should inform the other, I’ll disagree.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, HappyDays said:

It's crazy how he keeps finding himself in these situations. Must be the unluckiest guy that ever lived.

"Hey lets not judge before we have all the details. He was just giving his gf a swiss massage in college. He was just disciplining his kid. He was just teaching that boat captain how to drive better. He was just teaching that girl football, plus i heard she has pictures on the interwebs, we'll wait for details im sure she broke her own leg.

WE NEED MORE INFORMATION, BEFORE I CAN JUDGE HIS CHARACTER!"

-TBD Posters, Feb 2024

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Augie said:

When I see the tread title I think you mean “again.” But it is again, AGAIN??? 

shocking right. technically again, again, again. no worries though, i assume they had a miscommunication and all will be smooth from here out.  thank God we'll never hear about him doing this again after today.  the nfl has really come down on him hard and theres no way he can afford to get in huge trouble again, just like every other time his penalty has been so severe.  i hear after your 5th violent accusation the NFL puts you in a guillotine at SB halftime.  serious stuff, prayers up he learns what a 'fall guy' is, his teeth are really white, we need guys like that in our society front & center

50 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

I dislike him as much as the next guy buy come on. I’m sure it’s the wife playing the victim card. That’s pretty standard stuff these days. 

Why does society keep trying to hold Tyreek down like this?! Prayers up for the Cheetah, hes surrounded by all these liars that have the same stories, sounds like they corroborated this plan against him when he was only a teenager.  Long con stuff

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I thought there was no way this thread could be as comically bad as the previous domestic against a woman thread *checks notes*, 3 weeks ago.  This is amazing

18 hours ago, dma0034 said:

I mean Tyreek is a POS but in this case? They are arguing about a Postnup and she felt "verbally abused". I'm not sure why people are mad at him for calling her names; a lot of married couples talking about divorce get heated

I cant understand why this historically violent man screaming at her to sign papers (saving him large sums of money) against her will, would come across as threatening.  Whats he gunna do, break her bones? She should rub some dirt on it and tough it out

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

shocking right. technically again, again, again. no worries though, i assume they had a miscommunication and all will be smooth from here out.  thank God we'll never hear about him doing this again after today.  the nfl has really come down on him hard and theres no way he can afford to get in huge trouble again, just like every other time his penalty has been so severe.  i hear after your 5th violent accusation the NFL puts you in a guillotine at SB halftime.  serious stuff, prayers up he learns what a 'fall guy' is, his teeth are really white, we need guys like that in our society front & center

Why does society keep trying to hold Tyreek down like this?! Prayers up for the Cheetah, hes surrounded by all these liars that have the same stories, sounds like they corroborated this plan against him when he was only a teenager.  Long con stuff

Easy fella. I’m just saying that in a divorce case the woman MIGHT be lying 

geez. 

• Eyeroll 1

17 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I don't really care how he talks to his wife. He didn't lay a finger on her and I highly doubt it's a relationship where he is one that solely makes verbal "threats". 

16 hours ago, BBFL said:

Like anyone in trouble consistently, they have their part to play. But regarding his relationships and having done some simple looking into it due to the stories; seems like these women take him for a sucker and pay day. 

No wonder he tried burning his house down. Allegedly. 

It may very well be that the Cheetah unconsciously picks those kinds of women, too.  Some people are attracted to individuals who are really poison for them.  They gravitate towards people who abuse them or cheat on them or gamble or drink to excess or are mentally unstable etc while ignoring people who treat them decently, don't have vices and/or are mentally stable.  They can't seem to help themselves.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Radar said:

Athletes should not and are not on a whole role models. Sort of the opposite of what I would want my kids(now adults) to have looked at as role models.

I agree, but sadly they are looked upon as role models for plenty of today's youth. 

I won't get into the reasons why. 

The NFL doesn't even acknowledge that some of their players are not held accountable for their actions and instead are celebrated for what they can do on a football field. 

It's an NFL problem in my opinion. One that needs to be fixed.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

I agree, but sadly they are looked upon as role models for plenty of today's youth. 

I won't get into the reasons why. 

The NFL doesn't even acknowledge that some of their players are not held accountable for their actions and instead are celebrated for what they can do on a football field. 

It's an NFL problem in my opinion. One that needs to be fixed.

I think that people in general -- not just people today or just people in the US --  have this inclination to assume that somebody who excels in some field or endeavor is virtuous in his/her private life.   We tend to forget that physical ability or scientific skill and understanding or artistic or literary talent or political acumen doesn't necessarily translate into a person's character/personality.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/17/2024 at 2:53 PM, SoonerBillsFan said:

NFL doesn't give a damn about spousal abuse.  But take a PEDor bet on a game...

Take PED? The NFL testing is a joke. Very few get caught. And they rarely call it for steroids, but for "violating the league's PED or drug policy', which could be pot, cocaine, etc. And isn't the first time 4 games suspension? Road cycling is more seen as drug ridden sport because they went after stars. Hypocrisy works.

Anyhow, Hill runs very very fast, and is a great WR. So he gets a lot of leeway. But even he won't be able to keep piling on these accusations.

Edit: and seeing it's a complaint for "verbal abuse" makes it quite weak...

Edited by Jerome007

• 1 month later...
Just now, TBBills Fan said:

He paying one way or other.  Those girls feel like they hit the lottery. When he busts inside!

He ain’t paying. They can take his butt to court and he still won’t pay. 

what are the laws in Florida, can they take it right out of his checks? If not he’s not paying. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Disagree on him having a football team. Tyreek thinks of his kids more as sparring partners.

Let’s be fair, he likely doesn’t call them his kids and refuses paternity tests 

9 minutes ago, mrags said:

He ain’t paying. They can take his butt to court and he still won’t pay. 

what are the laws in Florida, can they take it right out of his checks? If not he’s not paying. 

Let’s be fair, he likely doesn’t call them his kids and refuses paternity tests 

Most states require employers to withhold child support.

12 minutes ago, mrags said:

He’ll still fight it as much as he can. 

He really can't.  If he's proven the father and the mother is awarded support, he can't do much after that.

Also, you're making an awful lot of assumptions here. He admitted he has 10 kids.  Not like he is trying to say they aren't his. 

Just now, cle23 said:

He really can't.  If he's proven the father and the mother is awarded support, he can't do much after that.

Also, you're making an awful lot of assumptions here. He admitted he has 10 kids.  Not like he is trying to say they aren't his. 

My point was he’s a scumbag