NFL Scouting Combine 2024

KingBoots8

16 minutes ago, Augie said:

Ā 

My sister used to teach in a prison outside of Boston. She was teaching ā€œkidsā€ with high school diplomas how to write their name. She had to change jobs when her ā€œgraduatesā€ started coming up to her on the city streets.Ā 

Thatā€™s never a good feeling. Ever.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Prospector said:

Just focus on the moobs swinging and try to send yourself in a hypnotic trance

Ā 

That sounds more like a lose weight fast party trick. Ā Somewhere I have a genuine Maid of the Mist souvenir poncho I might wear to that event.Ā 

1 hour ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

We need to come out of this draft with a starting WR, possibly a starting Safety, a damn good DE who csn develop into a 10+ sack guy and a stud 1 tech DT.Ā  I don't Care where we draft, the players are there we just have to pick right.

I'm not saying it couldn't happen but.....that is a pretty tall order šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Ā 

Free Country let him believe whatever he wants.Ā Ā 

Me hoping Beane avoids drafting a complete idiot in no way infringes upon his right to believe what be wants.Ā 

3 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

If we are going the DT route in like round 2 give me Kris Jenkins from Michigan and Iā€™m calling it a dayĀ 

I think heā€™s my ideal pick in rd 2 other than Polk. Ā 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

Donā€™t care if this guy proves to be the greatest CB prospect in history, Beane should stay as far away as possible.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Let me guess, he thinks Earth is flat as well and that dinosaurs never existed?Ā Ā 

Ā 

I know a person like this.

On 2/27/2024 at 2:15 PM, KingBoots8 said:

KC could spend a future pick to move up. They just won with Rashee Rice and a bunch of JAGS at WR and know full well they could possibly run it back with the addition of an elite/high level WR coming in. I donā€™t think they are plotting how to beat the Bills necessarily but they know we want a WR so we are the one they need to jump.Ā 
Ā 

A 1st and 3rd can get them from 32 up to possibly 25, with 3 NFC teams in front of us thatā€™s more doable than within conference. If they see their future WR1 in this draft they will move to get him.

Totally agree. Plus they have Sneed on the trade block for a first. They could vault into the top 10 easily or get 2 quality WRs in the next tier. I really think we need to get one of the top 3 wideouts just to stay even with them. I'm fine giving up #28, next year's first, next year's third with an assumed comp pick coming back like this year, our combined three extra 5ths & 6ths this year, plus a player. Then draft another WR in second or third round who would be ready to blossom as a #2 to Nabers' #1 as Diggs transitions to a lesser role or retires. Every other need can be addressed with bargain FAs, day 3 picks, and UDFAs. A guy like Nabers would be a difference-making stud for a decade+

3 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

Early results: Fiske is a freak. Currently leads for vertical jump, broad jump, and ran 4.78 40-yard time

Ā 

Maason smith came in a touch over 5s, looked comfortable post-injury (knee).Ā 

Mekhi Wingo was at 4.87

Ā 

2nd runs about to start

Ā 

DeWayne Carter keeps jumping a touch too early

Unfortunately Fiske is 24 years old and has 31" arms or I'd be droolingĀ 

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, MiracleAtRich1393 said:

Totally agree. Plus they have Sneed on the trade block for a first. They could vault into the top 10 easily or get 2 quality WRs in the next tier. I really think we need to get one of the top 3 wideouts just to stay even with them. I'm fine giving up #28, next year's first, next year's third with an assumed comp pick coming back like this year, our combined three extra 5ths & 6ths this year, plus a player. Then draft another WR in second or third round who would be ready to blossom as a #2 to Nabers' #1 as Diggs transitions to a lesser role or retires. Every other need can be addressed with bargain FAs, day 3 picks, and UDFAs. A guy like Nabers would be a difference-making stud for a decade+

Ā 

What are you giving up to move into the top 15? Has to be multiple high picksā€¦ Easily 2 firsts and a second.Ā 

8 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Ā 

That sounds like a quote that would take McDermott from 6 to Midnight. If he comes into their meeting with a Notebook, we might need a medic on standby for clappy.

Yeah, I penciled him in at #60.

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

Ā 

Let me guess, he thinks Earth is flat as well and that dinosaurs never existed?Ā Ā 

Ā 

I know a person like this.

The full quote includes something along the lines of "I think flat earthers make some good points too"

1 hour ago, MiracleAtRich1393 said:

I literally said what I'd give up in the post you quoted šŸ¤£

Yeah. I read your post. You talked about vaulting into the 10ā€¦ hence why I asked for the 15 range. šŸ¤”

1 hour ago, 947 said:

8hjq07.thumb.jpg.c5e7cd91a93a1618c8d135bdd5c18abe.jpg

Well, played sir well played

3 hours ago, MiracleAtRich1393 said:

Do you know who else had short arms?
Ā 

Kyle Williams

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, K-9 said:

Donā€™t care if this guy proves to be the greatest CB prospect in history, Beane should stay as far away as possible.

Ā 

Ā 

Heā€™s just on a different plane..thatā€™s all.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by ControllerOfPlanetX

2 hours ago, BBFL said:

Yeah. I read your post. You talked about vaulting into the 10ā€¦ hence why I asked for the 15 range. šŸ¤”

Sorry I misunderstood! I'd do #28, 2024 3rd & 5th, and our 2025 2nd if the right guy was there. Or... if a team like the Seahawks or Saints want a man corner with some experience and upside, Elam instead of the '24 3rd

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Well, played sir well played

Ā 

Kyle Williams

Ā 

I called my nephew last month to tell him how much I liked Fiske... And I said... He reminds me of a bigger KW...Ā B-)

On 2/29/2024 at 2:05 PM, K-9 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Unfortunately as Owens knows Beane is limited by the Earth's atmosphere.

17 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Ā 

Kyle Williams

Has anyone seen Kyle Williams and Tyrannosaurus Rex in the same room?

On 2/29/2024 at 2:05 PM, K-9 said:

Ā 

If space isn't real, where are all the satellites? Or the international space station? Where is the moon, the stars, the sun, etc? I feel like we need more information into this no space theory.

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

40 Yard Dash times for DBā€™s (Cornerbacks)

Ā 

Kris Abramā€™s-Draine: 4.44, 4.5

Ā 

Terrion Arnold: 4.51, 4.55

Ā 

MJ Devonshire: 4.45, 4.48

Ā 

Marcellas Dial: 4.47, 4.55

Ā 

Willie Drew: 4.48, 4.47

Ā 

Renardo Green: 4.54, 4.5

Ā 

Myles Harden: 4.52, 4.51

Ā 

Daequan Hardy: 4.39, 4.39

Ā 

Cam Hart: 4.5, 4.59

Ā 

Khyree Jackson: 4.5, 4.52

DJ James: 4.43, 4.46

Ā 

Isaiah Johnson 4.64, 4.66

Ā 

Elijah Jones 4.45, 4.48

Ā 

Jarrion Jones: 4.38, X

Ā 

Kalen King: 4.61, 4.62

Ā 

Dwight McGuthers: 4.47, X

Ā 

Max Melton: Ā 4.39, 4.4

Ā 

Quinyon Mitchell: 4.33, 4.38 šŸ‘€

Ā 

Josh Newton: 4.52, 4.52

Ā 

Andru Phillips: 4.48, 4.57

Ā 

Deantre Prince: 4.39, 4.42

Ā 

Nehemiah Pritchett: 4.36, 4.38

Ā 

Ennis Rakestraw Jr: 4.54, 4.51

Ā 

Decemerion Richardson: 4.34, 4.36

Ā 

Mike Sainristil: 4.47, X

Ā 

Chau Smith-Wade: 4.54, 4.57

Ā 

Tarheeb Still: 4.52, 4.53

Ā 

Ryan Watts: 4.53, 4.53

Ā 

Nate Wiggins: 4.29 šŸ˜¦šŸ‘€

****just had a hip flexor injury and is done for the day, will participate at Pro Day in April
Ā 

DNP:Ā Kool-aid McKinstry (Jones Fracture in foot, plan to run at Pro Day and get taken care of before the season starts),Ā Cooper Dejean (Recovering from his brokenĀ Fibula still)

Edited by KingBoots8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, MJS said:

If space isn't real, where are all the satellites? Or the international space station? Where is the moon, the stars, the sun, etc? I feel like we need more information into this no space theory.

Ā 

We keep all that stuff at the film studio where the Moon landings were filmed.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Nate Wiggins felt a pop in his groin after running 4.29 and is being taken back for evaluation. Already been told he is done for the day.

Ā 

That sucks, but having a 4.29 on the books is nice.Ā 

• Agree 1