New stadium ticket information announced

mrags

The Bills announced today there will be an increase in current season tickets. Expect 10%. They also released SOME information regarding the process of ticket sales for the new stadium. Many already knew this information but might be helpful to some:

https://www.audacy.com/wgr550/sports/bills/bills-to-release-2024-ticket-packaging-new-stadium-seating-information-for-season-ticket-holders-on-thursday

mods, feel free to merge with other new stadium threads 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, mrags said:

The Bills announced today there will be an increase in current season tickets. Expect 10%. They also released SOME information regarding the process of ticket sales for the new stadium. Many already knew this information but might be helpful to some:

https://www.audacy.com/wgr550/sports/bills/bills-to-release-2024-ticket-packaging-new-stadium-seating-information-for-season-ticket-holders-on-thursday

mods, feel free to merge with other new stadium threads 

have you resubmitted your petition for a roof yet? 😀

• Dislike 1

Why are the tax payers so cheap all the time, and where is the damn roof? 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

The 10% increase is due to an extra (actual) home game (10 total vs 9 total last season).

Woild expect a much smaller increase next season, as we’ll have 10 actual home games again (unless the unthinkable happens and we have to play another “home” game overseas).

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Why are the tax payers so cheap all the time, and where is the damn roof? 

agreed - its time taxpayers in New York State started pulling their weight a little bit with regards to how much of their gross income goes to the government!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

agreed - its time taxpayers in New York State started pulling their weight a little bit with regards to how much of their gross income goes to the government!!!

Damn right! And we gotta go after those tax dodging Billionaires too? 😁👍

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Somewhat off topic, what are the rules about transferring season ticket ownership to family members?

Think of the Seinfeld episode, when George had to get a signed death certificate......

• Haha (+1) 1

I expect 10% every season until the new stadium.  Then we will see PSL's and an even higher jump.

By the time is all said and done, we are going to be in the top 25% of NFL ticket prices, which I think is ridiculous 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

33 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

My tickets are up 20%... maybe its 10% more plus getting charged for an extra pre-season game at regular season prices.

Mine went up 11%

11 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I expect 10% every season until the new stadium.  Then we will see PSL's and an even higher jump.

By the time is all said and done, we are going to be in the top 25% of NFL ticket prices, which I think is ridiculous 

You don't think the rest of the NFL isn't raising prices too?

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Mine went up 11%

You don't think the rest of the NFL isn't raising prices too?

I think we are raising them more aggressively and will go from one of the cheaper tickets in the league to the top 25%.  I'd argue that the city of Buffalo has no business being that top bracket.  

There's a USA today article from September 2023 that said the Bills were a top 5 most expensive ticket, between average season ticket prices and resale market.  I think that's a bit ridiculous.  

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I think we are raising them more aggressively and will go from one of the cheaper tickets in the league to the top 25%.  I'd argue that the city of Buffalo has no business being that top bracket.  

There's a USA today article from September 2023 that said the Bills were a top 5 most expensive ticket, between average season ticket prices and resale market.  I think that's a bit ridiculous.  

💯 

22 minutes ago, Virgil said:

The jokes on them when fans aren't willing to sustain paying these prices for Bills games for a team that can't make it out of the Divisional round 😂

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Somewhat off topic, what are the rules about transferring season ticket ownership to family members?

There is a process, not too laborious. I transferred my tickets to my daughter a few years ago. Contact your Bills representative..

1 hour ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

My family is an original day 1 season ticket holder but that will sadly come to end end in 2026. I have 4 tickets but both my kids will be in college when it will be time to pay the PSLs. I suppose I will just buy pairs of tickets each week...

56 minutes ago, mrags said:

There’s currently a 7,000 person wait list to get season tix 

Soon to be 6,996.

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

What are they saying the PSL cost per seat will be for Section 111 STH. I am guessing Midfield lower level at the new stadium will be around 20k per ticket?

All we have to go by is the fan survey a year or so back. Low figure was $750 up to thousands. I don't recall the highest number cited. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

My family is an original day 1 season ticket holder but that will sadly come to end end in 2026. I have 4 tickets but both my kids will be in college when it will be time to pay the PSLs. I suppose I will just buy pairs of tickets each week...

I don't think you will not be alone. There was a feeble attempt a year or so ago to create a forum to match current STHs with those who wanted to buy tickets for specific games, with one of the options to prepay for a single or multiple seasons so more current STHs can keep theirs. It got bogged down with discussions on how to hold the buyer/seller accountable, amortizing the PSL and the usual jackazz spam comments. With your seniority (especially if you let the buyer choose the seats) you should have no problem finding a partner and getting many of those pairs of tickets  in a prime location as part of the arrangement. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

What are they saying the PSL cost per seat will be for Section 111 STH. I am guessing Midfield lower level at the new stadium will be around 20k per ticket?

My guess is that it will be a moving target depending on how much they get from early buyers.

This site gives some idea of what they are worth for existing PSL teams.   https://www.pslsource.com/

Refuse to answer (or put in a lowball amount) for any of the 'surveys' the team sends out. Why give them free marketing info?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

You are going to have a top 5 team, playing in the newest stadium, why do you feel prices should not reflect that?   The team can either keep prices low and the secondary scalpers can make the money or the team can, what would you do as the owner?

• Dislike 1

20 hours ago, Virgil said:

If you put a frog in a pot of water then turn the heat on, the frog will slowly cook. Drop a frog into boiling water, and the frog population will revolt like angry Bills fans!!! 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Looking back at the survey they had back in 2022 here’s what I can tell you. I’m sure the prices will be more. But this is what they put out there originally. Here’s a few options that might be of interest for you:

A seat located Between the 40's on the Lower Level

Seat Coverage:

None

Heating:

None

Annual Season Ticket Price per

Seat:

$2,510

Personal Seat License (One-Time Fee Per Seat):

$9,000

————————————————————-

A seat located Between the 25's and 15's on the Lower Level

Seat Coverage:

None

Heating:

None

Seat:

$2,280

$5,950

————————————————————

A seat located Between the 40's and 25's on the Lower Level

Seat Coverage:

None

Heating:

None

Seat:

$2,280

$7,300

————————————————————

A seat located Between the 15's and End Zone on the Lower Level

Seat Coverage:

None

Heating

None

Seat:

$1,730

$3,200

————————————————————-

Hope this helps 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.