Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)

Roundybout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The Chiefs play into how the playoffs are officiated so well it feels like.  Big weakness was OL this year and refs just aren’t calling holding this playoffs.  They play that grabby man coverage on the back end on defense and get away with it too 

haha right after you posted that…

Well, after the Chiefs dominated the first half against the Bengals two years ago the Bengals came back and won in the 2nd half.  Hoping the Ravens do the same (though I think a fully healthy Joe Burrow is better than Lamar).

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

LOL, refs keeping the game close by calling borderline holds that they usually let go.  Weird.

The hug from behind was obvious.  The other, the defender fell  on his own.  

7 minutes ago, boyst said:

@PastaJoe why you thinn he's not a B word? Dude taunts and stirs trouble then cries he's not an aggressor and just a victim

NFL calling roughing the passer but won't call the holding. 

NFL wants the Swifts to win 

Don’t respond to him and they won’t get a penalty. He’s smart to do it because he knows they’ll respond.

Just now, Talley56 said:

Well, after the Chiefs dominated the first half against the Bengals two years ago the Bengals came back and won in the 2nd half.  Hoping the Ravens do the same (though I think a fully healthy Joe Burrow is better than Lamar).

Lamar isn't a thrower. I know the media wants to pretend that he had an amazing year but I think this is the first time all year the Ravens are down by double digits and Lamar has to throw. It's over imo

Just now, Talley56 said:

Mahomes absolutely crapped the bed in the 2nd half of that game … probably his worst performance ever … and they still almost won… 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.