Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)

Roundybout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, ***** it. There's really only one thing left to do.

I'm now a Chiefs fan for the rest of the game. My happiness depends on them winning. The Chiefs winning this game means more to me than anything.

COME ON CHIEFS!  THIS IS EASY! WE CANNOT LOSE THIS GAME. MAHOMES IS THE MAN. THE GREATEST MAMMAL OF ALL TIME!

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

I don't think the Ravens stop KC all day...unless KC does something self-inflicted.  They are doing whatever they want.

Bright side we only have like 12 more years of this

I bet the Ravens make adjustments and slow them down. KC still doesn’t have great offensive talent. It happened last game when they faded in the second half. 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I bet the Ravens make adjustments and slow them down. KC still doesn’t have great offensive talent. It happened last game when they faded in the second half. 

That would be ideal. Really need a break from KC is the SB lol.

Just now, Process said:

Two best defenses in the league getting carved up. Defense doesn't matter. 

I mean the Chiefs did get a 3 and out.

I've said this all year: Ravens are a very beatable team and today you'll see why Lamar shouldn't have been the MVP. If the Ravens go down by double digits it's over. The Chiefs are doing the same thing the Bills did against them last week

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Negan said:

What I totally expected.  Chiefs definitely going to the Super Bowl again, probably winning too.

Yeah, I'm so glad. Love my Chiefs. And I love the fact that we're (the Chiefs) making it look so easy. I just put 5k on us to win because there's honestly zero way we lose this game.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Success said:

If the Chiefs win and anyone wants any kind of consolation, Patriots fans are already melting down about the possiblity.

So terrified of anyone inching in on Brady's legacy.

If I didn’t hate the chiefs so much I’d probably rather them win than Lamar or Shanahan or Campbell getting a first superbowl honestly 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Yeah, I'm so glad. Love my Chiefs. And I love the fact that we're (the Chiefs) making it look so easy. I just put 5k on us to win because there's honestly zero way we lose this game.

Why are you even on this board. Go to a chiefs board. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.