1/21/24 Division Playoff GAMEDAY Bills vs Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

8 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Man I'd forgotten about that stuff from Quarterback, ***** those guys let's kick their ass.

Then I saw that and I was like, oh ***** that was him teared up some, got to win this ***** game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I want to see someone leaning over MaCrybaby just like that.

I'd rather they hit Rat-face like that, then show no concern for him whatsoever.🙂

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Lovingly to Taron I am not sticking him on Kelce. There's close a 100 lb weight difference on the two 

Taron has taken over Kelce duty ton. 

12 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Lovingly to Taron I am not sticking him on Kelce. There's close a 100 lb weight difference on the two 

I would. Kelce is slow. Taron can jump that route.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I mean he's not wrong, the whole country would love to see two teams that have never won it before in the Super Bowl, they'd eat up the decades of hope and sadness in the runup up.

• Like (+1) 2

I only want to see ONE THING today. And that's right after the game, when Josh and Patty meet up and embrace I want to see Patty say to Josh, GO GET YOUR RING. That's it. 

• Like (+1) 6

40 minutes ago, zow2 said:

This segment on ESPN just now ,  “where else would you rather be…” gave me a chill.  Oh man, i’m pumped up now.

Was it the same segment from last year?

• Awesome! (+1) 3

Im pretty nervous for this game. I hate that I'm seeing a lot of narrative on this being the weakest we will ever face Mahomes and the Chiefs. This is arguably the weakest defense they have faced from us with all the injuries, IMO. Still think josh pulls it out in a thriller. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

Im pretty nervous for this game. I hate that I'm seeing a lot of narrative on this being the weakest we will ever face Mahomes and the Chiefs. This is arguably the weakest defense they have faced from us with all the injuries, IMO. Still think josh pulls it out in a thriller. Go Bills!

Relax. The pit abides.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, chongli said:

[Tweet below won't embed because of viewer sensitivity filter, but there is nothing wrong with the picture!!!]

https://twitter.com/BillsMafiaHouse/status/1749108931501113452

[EDIT: here is the pic:]

GEYVTTzWIAEISPH?format=jpg&name=large

C’mon boys, gotta win one to avenge the 90’s and all of our uberpatient fans…

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

I'm ready to see Tyler Matakevich playing linebacker and making the game-clinching interception on a pass attempt from Mahomes to Kelce.

Robin Williams Thats The Good Stuff GIF

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Not one negative person on TBD. This is twilight zone level stuff here. The way everyone is talking here is that we know that the Super Bowl is our destiny this year. I can feel it. I thought I felt it the last 4 years but this is different. Everyone is treating this last home game like it’s the Pep-Rally for the next 2 games 

Edited by Bills!Win!
  • Like (+1) 3

The key to the first half of this game IMO is going to be the bills proving they can stop the run.  If they do reid will ditch it and it will be mahomes vs the pass rush in the second half.

I am really concerned they are going to have a problem stopping the run and setting up easy 3rd and 3 ish situations.  

I hope buffalo starts on defense and gets them off the field right away.  

5 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Not one negative person on TBD. This is twilight zone level stuff here. The way everyone is talking here is that we know that the Super Bowl is our destiny this year. I can feel it. I thought I felt it the last 4 years but this is different. Everyone is treating this last home game like it’s the Pep-Rally for the next 2 games 

That's because we already threw those people into The Pit.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

The key to the first half of this game IMO is going to be the bills proving they can stop the run.  If they do reid will ditch it and it will be mahomes vs the pass rush in the second half.

I am really concerned they are going to have a problem stopping the run and setting up easy 3rd and 3 ish situations.  

I hope buffalo starts on defense and gets them off the field right away.  

We never do

• Disagree 2

18 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I'm ready to see Tyler Matakevich playing linebacker and making the game-clinching interception on a pass attempt from Mahomes to Kelce.

Hahaha. Wouldn't that be something.