Game Thread: Los Angeles Rams at Detroit 8:15 PM ET NBC

chongli

1 minute ago, Process said:

The punt got you what, 25 yards of field position? Who cares about that at this point. Very easy go for it spot IMO.

The mistake was trying to get the whole first down vs field goal range. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Are there a bunch of Rams fans in here or something?

Officiating is bad across the board, but I couldn’t care less if LA goes home, neither do their two fans. I’d be more outraged if a relevant team was done wrong. 

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Are there a bunch of Rams fans in here or something?

I'll be honest, and I admit it's petty. But I rarely root for teams that haven't won anything other than the Bills. Until we get a chip, I don't want the Lions and Browns of the world getting one. Not that I have anything against their fan bases as they obviously deserve some success

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

100%. The only reason it looked bad is Higbee double clutched the catch and made the timing look weird.

Unlucky to get his leg stuck but borderline dirty from the DB imo

Wouldn't call it clean myself, reckless at best

Just now, buffblue said:

I'll be honest, and I admit it's petty. But I rarely root for teams that haven't won anything other than the Bills. Until we get a chip, I don't want the Lions and Browns of the world getting one. Not that I have anything against their fan bases as they obviously deserve some success

Don’t worry the browns wont get one this year 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

It’s 1 win in 31 years not a chip. Give it to the D, our neighbors to the west.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Best Williams Available said:

It’s 1 win in 31 years not a chip. Give it to the D, our neighbors to the west.

Not yet but you never know. All it takes is one year for all the stars to align.

But congrats to the Lions fans. They deserve it

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Ben Johnson gets it. For my money this was a perfectly called offensive game for the Lions.

Glad the Patriots passed on him and the Jets are sticking with Saleh.

For as awesome as stafford played. The 3 and 8 terrible wheel route to ez to a covered kupp. And then going for the first down to Puka instead of getting 5-8 yards to get a FG attempt to take the lead. Doomed them.

situational football ladies and gentleman 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.