Aaron Rodgers is a twisted human being

stuvian

both of them are well past their point of relevance. Jimmy turned in his man card a dozen years ago. Rodgers took too many trips and went to the back 9 several years ago.

Rodgers has more accomplished in his life than Jimmy, however. Corolla was always the talented one.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

Just now, Shanahan's Horseshoe said:

So brave.  How about a Kimmel and all the hateful BS he spews and lies about on a nightly basis.  Any thoughts there? 

My thought is this thread gets moved to PPP or gets locked real soon.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Shanahan's Horseshoe said:

So brave.  How about a Kimmel and all the hateful BS he spews and lies about on a nightly basis.  Any thoughts there? 

I don't watch Kimmel and don't necessarily agree with his takes but for Rodgers to say that he will be outed on Epstein's black book is out of the field of play

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, stuvian said:

I don't watch Kimmel and don't necessarily agree with his takes but for Rodgers to say that he will be outed on Epstein's black book is out of the field of play

That's not what Rodgers said. Not even close.

Rodgers is an ass but Kimmel is the one who is full of crap in this case.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

Like hydrogen and stupidity as constants in the universe, Rodgers acting like a teenager getting into hallucinogens and letting us all know about it…, 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

That's not what Rodgers said. Not even close.

Rodgers is an ass but Kimmel is the one who is full of crap in this case.

You could spend 1 second to look it up and see that's what he did say...but nah. Too hard.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Shanahan's Horseshoe said:

It’s joke but some people get so sensitive about politics. I don’t watch those shows anymore but Kimmel used to make fun of everyone. 

I used to be a huge Rodgers fan. Think he might be the best pure qb ever. But he’s become an insufferable prick (maybe he always was). He thinks he’s smarter than everyone. He constantly threaten to leave GB even though they did nothing but win with him (funny they have a better record without him this year). He did his BS I’m going to come this year just to keep his name in the media. 

Also if someone’s own family doesn’t like him, that is a giant red flag. And calling someone a pedo is beyond a joke. I wish instead of threatening a lawsuit, he would have done it. Too many losers can just saw insane things without consequences now. 

6 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Its funny to see Kimmel so upset about something that he literally does everytime he is on TV... can give it out but cant take it

You don’t see a difference with being called a pedo (and sounds like there is proof) between making jokes about a politician? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Rodgers didn’t say that. 

reading comprehension folks

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

You could spend 1 second to look it up and see that's what he did say...but nah. Too hard.

I listened very closely and did not hear Rodgers say "Jimmy Kimmel will be outed on Epstein's black book". He simply said Kimmel doesn't want it to come out.

Get your hearing checked.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Kimmel, who got famous making young girls jump on trampolines and doing Karl Malone impressions, is now the voice of morality? This is almost too bizarre to be real. Oh are you going to sue him and call him names for making a wise crack? What a big baby

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Shanahan's Horseshoe said:

All of them are horrible. Kimmel, Colbert, Fallon. They're all terrible

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

My thought is this thread gets moved to PPP or gets locked real soon.

I believe you alluded to what for me is the biggest problem with these talkshow nitwits. They can’t just be comedians and schills for promoting showbiz guests’ latest projects – they feel obligated to preach to their audience their own political views. 
It’s only my opinion, but I don’t find any of the current hosts particularly funny or interesting. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Rodgers whole "I'll be back to play this year" lie was such an unforced error.  I'm assuming Jets FO made him say that when they already knew it wasn't true?  It was always completely unbelievable so I'm not sure why they went through with that weird charade.  Maybe to placate a hopeless fanbase?

• Like (+1) 1

At least, to our knowledge, Rodgers is only twisted with his words. He has diarrhea mouth and says things best left unsaid.

On the other hand, I'm not aware that any of his deeds are particularly heinous. Sure, he smokes some bizarre stuff, but who hasn't, LOL.

There are players who have done worse deeds who barely get any attention. No one is calling them twisted.

12 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Kimmel, who got famous making young girls jump on trampolines and doing Karl Malone impressions, is now the voice of morality? This is almost too bizarre to be real. Oh are you going to sue him and call him names for making a wise crack? What a big baby

Voice of morality? He has a guy allegedly saying he’s a pedo. Those “young girls” on the man show were all in their 20s and you might want to read up on Karl Malone. 

there are plenty of people I don’t like but calling someone a pedo without proof is a whole different animal. 

1 minute ago, Epstein's Mother said:

In this day and age how does anyone survive this?download.jpg.21063c1ee3c8b37bbfd7dfab9d1cf5f4.jpg

Not great, Karl Malone was also a sex offender. Remember Our own Demetrius Bell?  

2 minutes ago, boater said:

At least, to our knowledge, Rodgers is only twisted with his words. He has diarrhea mouth and says things best left unsaid.

On the other hand, I'm not aware that any of his deeds are particularly heinous. Sure, he smokes some bizarre stuff, but who hasn't, LOL.

There are players who have done worse deeds who barely get any attention. No one is calling them twisted.

How many of their own families don’t like them?

• Vomit 2
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Rodgers whole "I'll be back to play this year" lie was such an unforced error.  I'm assuming Jets FO made him say that when they already knew it wasn't true?  It was always completely unbelievable so I'm not sure why they went through with that weird charade.  Maybe to placate a hopeless fanbase?

Jets fans knew it was BS as well. A 39-year-old tearing his Achillies is coming back 3 months later. That is not even remotely believable.

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Voice of morality? He has a guy allegedly saying he’s a pedo. Those “young girls” on the man show were all in their 20s and you might want to read up on Karl Malone. 

there are plenty of people I don’t like but calling someone a pedo without proof is a whole different animal. 

Again, don't put words in people's mouths.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I hope McD is not in Epstains's book of horrors. 

He's not but he may use Epstein and Maxwell's gameplan to get girls as motivation for the team to show how important proper communication is

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

58 minutes ago, stuvian said:

There I said it. This war of words with Jimmy Kimmel is taking on bizarre proportions. 

Kimmel drew first blood and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was on the list or at least people he is associated with. Hollywood is full of creeps. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Kimmel drew first blood and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was on the list or at least people he is associated with. Hollywood is full of creeps. 

So is your hometown. Stop acting like it’s just people with money. There were a bunch of creeps who go to bills games every week. 

• Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Not great, Karl Malone was also a sex offender. Remember Our own Demetrius Bell?  

How many of their own families don’t like them?

2 wrongs don’t make a right. You’re deviating from the original issue. Just because Karl Malone is a POS too doesn’t mean they cancel each other out.