*TNF * New York Jets @ Cleveland Browns - 8:15 Prime Video

DaBillsFanSince1973

3 minutes ago, saundena said:

The browns could be a Superbowl team.  Terrific defense, strong offense... They look good since Flacco took over.

This team is starting to worry me... I certainly wouldn't want to play them in CLE on January.

I hoping the Bills get the 2 seed and the Chiefs win the 3 and the Bills, Chiefs, and Browns win their first games. Let the Browns and Ravens go and battle it out and Buffalo can have the one team with a good Defense but shotty Offense

5 minutes ago, saundena said:

The browns could be a Superbowl team.  Terrific defense, strong offense... They look good since Flacco took over.

This team is starting to worry me... I certainly wouldn't want to play them in CLE on January.

They definitely look like a team that will be a tough out in the playoffs. Do you think there’s any teams that will make it they match up with where they’ll be the favorite going into it?

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Nothing can save the jets organization. They are so lost that the nfl should just end or move the franchise. It’s worse than the drought at this point 

The two franchises that lead the sports world in futility right now are the Jets and Sabres.

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Honestly, Flacco winning another Super Bowl would be one of the craziest sports stories ever 

I didn’t think it was possible. But with their D, Oline and offensive play schemes, and Flacco playing like this…they have a chance for sure. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t understand it.  I just don’t. 

How so many teams can have offenses that just protect their QB and then throw dimes over the middle 20 yards up the field like it was nothing.

Does no one notice how we struggle at this lately?

I am not talking about Josh saves by the skin of his teeth plays.  I’m talking mundane, efficient, medium range passing that teams seem to do so easily.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Are these Browns the real deal?

14 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Only until Flacco implodes.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

And that’s what happens when you pressure Flacco.

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I just don't buy that flacco can sustain this play

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Everyone panicking about Flacco and the Browns: that should be his 3rd INT of the night. They aren’t going to sustain this. 

Great minds think alike! LOL

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.