Around the League Week 16

PetermansRedemption

Just now, boyst said:

Holy *****. Someone help me understand this... Just got to the game. Saw the score on NFL app... Was blown away because TOP is all chiefs, no team has yardage, and the chiefs have 2 TO

What's happened???? Is KC gonna lose?

Raiders D is legit.  They are beating the hell out of KC.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

The Bills can only host a playoff game in the 1st round of we win the division. The only way win the division is if Dolphins lose to Ravens and we win out.

So what seed do we take in this situation? Chiefs lose today but win the last two, We win out, Miami beats Ravens lose to Miami, but beat 9ers/steelers?

Edited by Gman10

Just now, boyst said:

Holy *****. Someone help me understand this... Just got to the game. Saw the score on NFL app... Was blown away because TOP is all chiefs, no team has yardage, and the chiefs have 2 TO

Two defensive TDs by the raiders back to back. Raiders defense came to play today

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

Their offense has been terrible...Mahomes running for his life every play, nobody is open, threw a pick 6 and another terrible one that got overturned on review.

Went for it on 4th down twice in Raider territory and turned over on downs both times.

They are losing but deserve to be losing worse if the Raiders could do anything on offense.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, boyst said:

raiders 2 defensive TD's in 7 seconds is the crux

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, boyst said:

I think they are!

Raiders can barely move the ball, and cannot complete a pass, but they scored on a fumble return TD and a pick six, both within seven seconds. And Mahomes got lucky to have another pick overturned.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Can’t see the Raiders moving the ball.  Need one big play on O… or keep making big D plays.  If the Raiders could somehow sustain a long drive and get any points here, would be huge.  But my gut says, they’ll be punting right back to KC… and Mahomes & co can get two Td’s

1 minute ago, boyst said:

Mahomes gifted the ball to the Raiders in the Chiefs Red Zone, one of which being an interception for a pick six. He's also had two interceptions dropped. O'Connell can't throw but the Raiders would prefer to lose than bring Jimmy G in.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

2 defensive TDs in 7 seconds and Raiders D playing great.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.