Week 16, Bills v. WVs - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

Congratulations again to Week 15's winner @Drew21PA!  This week, the Bills  make the roady to Sahn Diahg....errrr....Los Angeles to take on the WVs, who are in complete disarray.  Herbert out, Staley and the GM GAN, lame duck interim coaches, Easton Stick (THE Easton Stick!) as starting QB, etc.  So trap game for the Bills?  Or a beatdown that will make the Dallas game look tame?  I'm going with the latter.  Cook gonna run wild, and Stef, Gabe, Knox, and Kincaid get right with big games.  This one is over at half time, as the WVs will not just run, but sprint for the bus.  

Beews - 45

WVs - 6

Past Winners

Week 1 - @JaCrispy

Week 2 - @Gary Marangi

Week 3 - @Nelius

Week 4 - @SoonerBillsFan

Week 5 - @BeavercreekBillsFan

Week 6 - @BuffaloBillies

Week 7 - @mead107

Week 8 - @Gregg and @kkim0904

Week 9 - @BuffaloBillyG

Week 10 - @Governor

Week 11 - @Over 29 years of fanhood

Week 12 - @frostbitmic

Week 14 - @Gregg (two-time winner!)

Week 15 - @Drew21PA

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’m re engaged and back to billieving

i think and am tricked to believe the team is too

if Herbert was playing I didn’t like this - but idk who Austin stick is - and I think that he’s in for a frustrating day under 100 yards passing 

ekeler May be a problem though

seeing like 4 turnovers for the defense in a route

41-13 BILLS - back ups give up a junk time TD 

• Like (+1) 1

Hate playing teams that are in the Chargers situation. Lost season, lost their QB. Head coach fired. They seemingly have nothing to play for... except contract bonus money. This team just got way more dangerous because Staley is gone. And even Jeff freaking Saturday won his first game as IHC. 

Buffalo coming off a week of being, once again media darlings. Long trip out west and a looming divisional rematch next week. These are traditionally the types of games that they come in flat to start the game. This is going to be a test for McDermott and the Bills on a LOT of levels.

I'm optimistic that the intensity we have seen the last few games is real and here to stay. I think the Bills find a way to win this one, but it's not going to be the laugher some might think.

Bills-27

Chargers- 23

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

Buffalos 27

Lighting Type Activity 16

Chargers get an early 3-0 lead to show their not rolling over but Bills respond with a Diggs 20 yard TD. Bills and Chargers trade FGs before the Bills get an INT late 2nd quarter and Murray pounds a TD in to make it 17-6 at half.  Bills get the ball and go on a long drive but stall with a FG after Knox drops a TD to make it 20-6. The Chargers are fiesty and manage to drive for a TD late in the 3rd quarter to make it 20-13 as the WNY locals get restless. But Allen and crew methodically work the field and Kincaid scores from 5 yards out to finish the game off at 27-13. Late garbage FG for the Chargers and then Buffalo runs the clock out.

Allen 23-30 251 2 TDs 40 yards rushing

Murray 65 yds 6 atts 1 TD

Diggs 131 yds 1 TD 7 rec

Groot 2 sacks

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.