Josh Allen Admits He Made Christmas Present Mistake

Since1981

On 12/19/2023 at 9:03 PM, Dick_Cheney said:

Amazing content here on the board lately.

Seriously, Dick.  I was thinking about this today.  We're ready to come here for eleven months with all of our brilliant critiques and suggestions, but in December, when it gets down to crunch time, when nothing else matters by the W, when every game is a big game, all the armchair quarterbacks (and coaches and GMs) go silent.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Seriously, Dick.  I was thinking about this today.  We're ready to come here for eleven months with all of our brilliant critiques and suggestions, but in December, when it gets down to crunch time, when nothing else matters by the W, when every game is a big game, all the armchair quarterbacks (and coaches and GMs) go silent.  

fire mcdermott

• Haha (+1) 8

6 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Because now it’s the time for watching, and not talking. Just kidding, it’s always time for talking

6 hours ago, Beck Water said:

So what did Josh get the guys?  No word yet.

Apparently the trend has been customized golf carts to the OL by both Mahomes and Lawrence.

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Is there something wrong with me because I did understand what he said

5 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

By all means, give us your breakdown.

When the OP quotes Josh saying he started off too strong with his gifts to the OL, I took it that his mistake was starting too generous or maybe too thoughtful  early in his career, and now it's getting tougher and tougher to top that or come up with better ideas every year.  idk, maybe I'm drunk🤪

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.