Josh Allen Struggles

Tenhigh

2 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Should be in the MVP conversation with Brock Purdy then

Someone needs to explain to me how Purdy is even in the conversation. He’s not even the MVP of his own team (you might even make the argument he is third on his team behind CMC and Deebo)  but he’s the favorite for league MVP?? How does that make sense?

• Agree 2

13 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

He didn't even break a hundred yards,  and its a well documented TBD fact that 300 yard is the benchmark for franchise QBs.

Absolutely. If I could wave a magic wand and trade the win for a Josh Allen 300 yard passing game, no brainer. Take the passing stats every time. 😏

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Someone needs to explain to me how Purdy is even in the conversation. He’s not even the MVP of his own team (you might even make the argument he is third on his team behind CMC and Deebo)  but he’s the favorite for league MVP?? How does that make sense?

Hes legit their 5th best player on their offence lol . At best.

Kittle, CMc, Williams, Deebo

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Tenhigh changed the title to Josh Allen Struggles
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.