Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

10 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I saw some Zach Wilson love around here the past week. Can we finally all agree this dude isn’t an NFL QB? He isn’t good, and he’s too small to stay healthy imo. 

Love feels like a strong word, optimism he could at least manage to do well or not terrible enough to put up some points so the Jets defense could do the rest was the hope, especially as Miami's injuries seemed to align.

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Shouldn't have to be worrying about needing help to begin with. It seems like it takes me back to like 2010 when we'd sit around and wait and wish that this team would lose or that team would lose we might make the playoffs. No, I don't look to other teams losing to determine Buffalo's destiny. Even if they went out they may not make it but that's not because they had to depend on other teams losing it's because they couldn't beat teams that they should have earlier in the season.

Well, we need help right now, so you’re basically asking people not to care about the rest of the season.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Love feels like a strong word, optimism he could at least manage to do well or not terrible enough to put up some points so the Jets defense could do the rest was the hope, especially as Miami's injuries seemed to align.

Never be optimistic about Zach Wilson, ask any Jets fan, but I get your point. 

16 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

No you got eye rolls because you are wildly wildly incorrect about your statement lol 

they would need a ton of anti-help I guess you’d call it to not get in at 11 wins even if the browns win this game.  We’re talking about like 10+ games all going perfectly against us.  You’re makin it sound like we’d be lucky to get in at 11 wins which isn’t even close to true 

it has nothing to do with homerism and everything to do with math/scheduling 😂

I'm not wrong at all. We can win out and still not get in.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.