Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

2 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Is anyone else so sick and tired of huge 4th Q leads being meaningless?

this new NFL sucks.

I've said it before, if not for Josh Allen I'm not sure I would bother. Everything from the production to the talking heads to Taylor Swift is aimed at the TikTok generation

The fact that we can't ever get any help and are behind "bad teams" and continue to remain that way, just tells me this year is a wash. If we lose today, it's probably over, unless Miami drops a couple and we somehow beat them in the season ender/win the division. Just hate this year. Has felt like one long extension of how our season ended against The Bengals.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Success said:

So, today's message:  Bills need to keep winning.

It's been that way for a couple weeks now, there was a reason our odds were so low, there needs to be so much to happen for the Bills to get a Wildcard, easier to hope for the division, have to win out, at worse lose 1 to have a chance.  A very tall task

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I don’t think any qb in the nfl could’ve done much for the jets today 

The Jets are definitely a train wreck, that’s why I can’t wait to see Wilson on another team. I think he’ll be terrible anywhere, but we’ll see. If anything I think being a Jet has given him a free pass he might not deserve. 

Edited by SirAndrew

3 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Bad energy all around today. Really sucks needing help from the absolute worst teams in the league. 

Shouldn't have to be worrying about needing help to begin with. It seems like it takes me back to like 2010 when we'd sit around and wait and wish that this team would lose or that team would lose hoping we might make the playoffs. No, I don't look to other teams losing to determine Buffalo's destiny. Even if they win out they may not make it but that's not because they had to depend on other teams losing it's because they couldn't beat teams that they should have earlier in the season.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.