Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

6 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

You and I both get eye rolls from the homers in denial.  We needed help we didn't get this weekend and we still have to win out.  

No you got eye rolls because you are wildly wildly incorrect about your statement lol 

they would need a ton of anti-help I guess you’d call it to not get in at 11 wins even if the browns win this game.  We’re talking about like 10+ games all going perfectly against us.  You’re makin it sound like we’d be lucky to get in at 11 wins which isn’t even close to true 

it has nothing to do with homerism and everything to do with math/scheduling 😂

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

4 weeks out from the end of the season… and reduced to watching Keenum and Flacco leading double digit comebacks to spite us….

Not to mention Nick Folk, who makes every kick against us, missing an XP that would have had the Titans ahead now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

You and I both get eye rolls from the homers in denial.  We needed help we didn't get this weekend and we still have to win out.  

Not true. If the Bills go 3-1 they can still win the division if Miami loses their last 3, which is very possible. They lost 3 in a row late last year too, because they played teams that actually had a pulse 

I couldn’t pick the Texans QB out of a lineup but Titans call a defensive timeout because they can’t just guard the sidelines??? Why give the Texans a free timeout? *****!! 

Edit: turns out it’s Case Keenum. Whatever. 😂

Edited by stevestojan

4 minutes ago, Amaru523 said:

Not true. If the Bills go 3-1 they can still win the division if Miami loses their last 3, which is very possible. They lost 3 in a row late last year too, because they played teams that actually had a pulse 

It’s almost impossible for us to not get a wildcard with 11 wins also…opi is out of their mind with this.  

Can these jokers that keep downvoting explain the path that keeps us out at 11 wins 😂. There’s so many games where multiple wildcard competitors play eachother and one has to lose 

Not to mention if the browns lose we are guaranteed in at 11 wins 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

I couldn’t pick the Texans QB out of a lineup but Titans call a defensive timeout because they can’t just guard the sidelines??? Why give the Texans a free timeout? *****!! 

The Texans QB was on our roster last year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.