Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

What in the world was that sequence?  Calling an illegal contact on the Dolphins to give the Jets a first down and THEN picking up the flag because Wilson was "outside the pocket"?

I've seen the flag picked up after internal discussion before.  I've never seen the penalty announced and THEN get revoked.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Andy Reid distracted.  Trying to figure out which mutual fund to cash in to pay his $100k fine. 🤔

He knows the refs won’t dare “bleep” him two weeks in a row.. they miss calls and call fringe ones or else no more mister nice Reed! Lol

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

It's a bit of a reach, but the Ravens should wear throwback Cleveland Browns uniforms when they next play the Cleveland Browns version 2.0. 🤔

They can't.  The Titans are the Oilers. The deal when the Ravens moved is that they AREN'T the Browns. Cleveland kept all the rights. 

Edited by cle23
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

It's a bit of a reach, but the Ravens should wear throwback Cleveland Browns uniforms when they next play the Cleveland Browns version 2.0. 🤔

They can't. When they left Cleveland they left the rights to all things Browns related to the city of Cleveland. It was part of the deal to get them out of their lease I believe.

Basically, the Ravens started as an expansion team with no team history and the remade Browns inherited everything from the previous history.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.