12/3 Around the NFL

Steptide

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

One of them has to lose and the Steelers already lost to an NFC team in the Cardinals today, and they still have to play the Ravens.

Thought they had the easiest route

rhey are toast now I see them losing two more and out

10 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

The damn Titans blowing that game sucked but I still can't buy them with Minchew at QB

Was more worried about Denver to be honest 

colts will lose a few more 

Would love a Chiefs loss but not counting on it. Anything to prevent the AFC going through KC in the playoffs, even if we don’t get in. Playing in Baltimore just doesn’t have the same intimidation factor as Arrowhead. 

Not to mention that extra week of rest. 

Edited by Dick_Cheney
  • Agree 2

Just now, bobobonators said:

Miami hasn’t won anything in like 50yrs. Do you really want to see KC, Mahomes and Kelce have home field yet again? I don’t. 

If that means Miami not winning? Yep.

Miami CAN represent the afc if they have home field advantage.

I think there’s no way they win at arrowhead though 

• Disagree 1

5 hours ago, NyQuil said:

Watching Miami get their ***** pushed in when they can’t play teams with losing records in the playoffs is going to be sweet. 

Still rooting for Hill to blow his knee out week in and week out.

This is a disgraceful post. Look I hate Miami also but actively rooting for a massive injury on another human being is awful. Where the F were you raised ? In a pit bull dog fighting shelter ? 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Next week will put us out of our misery. People hold false hope until it’s too late…

This is the Bills though.  It just seems too unlike the Bills to NOT give us any false hope.  Anything less than this coming down to the wire only to be disappointed in the worst way would surprise me and... maybe even be a relief.

18 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Am I the only one going for the chiefs tonight so they can stay ahead of Miami?

Yes I hate Miami that much..

Nah.. I either want Miami to be playing us for the division or to have nothing to play for last week of the season. 

36 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Does it help if they lose to those two?

We need them to lose too right ?

It's great if the teams with records we need to get past play each other because it can only help us in some way.

14 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Would love a Chiefs loss but not counting on it. Anything to prevent the AFC going through KC in the playoffs, even if we don’t get in. Playing in Baltimore just doesn’t have the same intimidation factor as Arrowhead. 

Not to mention that extra week of rest. 

I get the sentiment but we've been playing great in Kansas City the last few years.

24 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Am I the only one going for the chiefs tonight so they can stay ahead of Miami?

Yes I hate Miami that much..

I’m rooting for KC but for a different reason. I’d rather play them coming off a win.  I’d never count on Mahomes and Reid losing 2 games in a row.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JROC INTEL said:

is the first drive really scripted? If so, is the 2nd drive not scripted? The whole 1st drive scripted thing never made sense to me. Aren’t all drives just plays picked based on yardage needed?

agree - I’ve never understood this either.

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

From Steelers Radio guy. Looks like if Pittsburgh wants to stay ahead of Buffalo...it's Trubisky that's going to have to take them there. Another starting QB ahead of us bites the dust for a bit.

This would be a good season for Buffalo to make the AFC playoffs.  Just the fact Burrow is out will make it an easier road.  I feel like Miami is going to benefit massively if Burrow and Allen aren’t in there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

This would be a good season for Buffalo to make the AFC playoffs.  Just the fact Burrow is out will make it an easier road.  I feel like Miami is going to benefit massively if Burrow and Allen aren’t in there.

JAX and KC’s defenses no slouch, though…

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JROC INTEL said:

is the first drive really scripted? If so, is the 2nd drive not scripted? The whole 1st drive scripted thing never made sense to me. Aren’t all drives just plays picked based on yardage needed?

I don’t know for sure, but i’ve heard interviews with enough actual players and ex-coaches to believe it’s a real thing.  That’s not to say some of the “scripted” played aren’t adjusted due to down and distance.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

From Steelers Radio guy. Looks like if Pittsburgh wants to stay ahead of Buffalo...it's Trubisky that's going to have to take them there. Another starting QB ahead of us bites the dust for a bit.

Honestly the Steelers might be better off, not wishing an injury on a kid but he's not good and Trubisky was also anchored by Canada.

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.