12/3 Around the NFL

Steptide

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I was looking for a thread and surprised no one made one.

Ā 

McDaniels throwing a red flag on the first, first down of the game. I think he is in anyhow. Even if he isn't seems like you would save those for bigger more meaningful plays.

2 for 10 on challenges this year. Ā Imagine if McD was 2 for 10. Ā 

• Haha (+1) 1

• Simon pinned this topic
1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Sounds like a home game for Miami at Washington. Ā Kinda like when Bills fans took over the place.Ā 

was just about to say the same. Ā Iā€™ve been there more than once and it usually feels like a home game for us too.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, zow2 said:

I know the Commanders want to establish the run and play keep away. But they need to throw it around today A lot, if they want to hang around.

Ā 

Its tough because this is the type of offense that Fangio feasts off of.Ā  He can blitz him all day because he isn't a good QB.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Needed to catch that Logan Thomas. That was a tough catch though.

Ā 

Kinda one of those Josh Allen lasers. That wouldā€™ve been a hard catch.

Thats the thing about Tua. Doesnā€™t have a howitzer but his throws are usually accurate and with touch, easy to catch. Ā Couple that with very good WRs and good Running backs, they are really tough.

Just now, VaMilBill said:

Those types of hits should be ejection worthy. No regard for the ball at all. Itā€™s like he was looking to tee off on someoneĀ 

Ā 

Didnt see it cus I have the Miami or Denver game but not surprised.Ā  That one year Watt was punching everyone in the junk acting like he was going for the football.

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Ā 

Kinda one of those Josh Allen lasers. That wouldā€™ve been a hard catch.

Thats the thing about Tua. Doesnā€™t have a howitzer but his throws are usually accurate and with touch, easy to catch. Ā Couple that with very good WRs and good Running backs, they are really tough.

Ā 

Yup.Ā  I didnt expect a catch there.Ā  It was tough for sure.Ā  Not only a laser but it was out in front one handed.Ā  Thats all Tua needs to do... loft a moonball.Ā  The receiver will go get it more often than not.

Just now, Billsfan1972 said:

Just saw Collins for the Texans locate a bomb, adjust and then make a great catch.Ā  Again never seen that from a Bill this year.

Honestly, I canā€™t recall a great catch by any Bills receiver this year. Not one.Ā 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.