12/3 Around the NFL

Steptide

Just now, Scott7975 said:

No, I dont think they have.  You are making comments just to say the Bills have been bad.  We all know this.  The Bills screwed the pooch and lost games they shouldn't have, but the Steelers really haven't had a hard schedule at all.  Look at who they beat.  The only surprising team is the Ravens.

Games against the Browns and Bengals, no matter who they have at QB, are not easy.  The Bills have lost three games against flat out bad teams (Jets, Pats and Broncos) and another one (to the Jags) where they were 6-point favorites.

3 minutes ago, JohnnyBuffalo said:

Dolphins aren’t that good and yet….Washington making them look like world beaters.   

Pretty much the same scenario as when Buffalo was there. I was at that game. Exact same weather conditions too.

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

Games against the Browns and Bengals, no matter who they have at QB, are not easy.  The Bills have lost three games against flat out bad teams (Jets, Pats and Broncos) and another one (to the Jags) where they were 6-point favorites.

Sorry, I don't agree. The Browns are basically the Jets.  Watson is not the Watson he was in Texas.  Better than Wilson but they are still a defensive football team with a run game and a game manager qb.  The Bengals have some good receivers but are ***** without Burrow.  Hell they were ***** with Burrow half the year.  Thats still only 3 games and Pitts lost one of those so...

Edited by Scott7975

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

The East has gone, and had before this week. I'm not too fussed about the Dolphins now. Wildcard or bust.

agreed… I think the chances of the Dolphins losing to BOTH the Ravens and Cowboys (which quite a few people seem to be banking on) are actually slimmer than the chances of us winning each of our next 4 leading up to week 18.

1 minute ago, mannc said:

The Rodgers-less Pats and the Jets I give you, but the Broncos? The Bills should have won but I wouldn't say they are flat out bad. They've beaten the Chiefs, the Vikings and the Browns as well as the Bills season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.