Shaq Lawson Shoving A Fan During The Game

dgr81

• dgr81 changed the title to Shaq Lawson Hitting A Fan During The Game
  • Simon changed the title to Shaq Lawson Shoving A Fan During The Game

Doesn’t surprise me. Phillips is a lose cannon. Probably should’ve gotten a personal foul in the game for driving a guy into the ground after a play was over. Always on the edge of the line looking for confrontation. Just an undisciplined embarrassment

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

That man was waiting for that moment forever.   He'll surely sue.  We have so many dumb players and coaches 🙄 

7 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

N word will get that response. 

Um...wut?  You're saying that Clayton Bigsby called Shaq the n word?  You sound silly

Edited by Dablitzkrieg

Just now, Dr.Sack said:

Nah bro. I was at the game. I think there’s missing context. Barstool clipped the video. 

I don’t care if you were at the game or not. Were you standing right next to these fans? 

What did they clip out? Some white guy yelling the N word? And that led to those players having a confrontation with a black person?

Not buying it. At all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Beast said:

I don’t care if you were at the game or not. Were you standing right next to these fans? 

What did they clip out? Some white guy yelling the N word? And that led to those players having a confrontation with a black person?

Not buying it. At all.

Me neither. This clip is tied to Vegas. Who wants to change topic. 

• Vomit 1

3 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

One thing I noticed about the bills stadium is they blocked off the first two rows with a tarp in the sections immediately behind the bench on the bills side. I’m assuming it was for heckling fans and to avoid a scenario like this. I’m guessing the visitors side is the same. not a bad idea. Or just elevate the front rows where people can’t be face to face with players. 

phillips also needs to have discipline and not engage

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This clip I saw yesterday was a lot worse than anything that happened on the field.

It’s the number 1 reason I am fully on the fire Sean McDermott band wagon. This is embarrassing. 

What are you referring to? Was there another incident like this yesterday?

Who cares.  These guys are all frustrated.  Everyone is so soft with this stuff.  They were just yelling at each other.  

I worked in a grocery store in high school and college and there was a guy who worked there who got into an actual fight with Ty Domi after heckling him at a game.  No one cared, the dude got called for saying stupid stuff.  No one died. Life went on.  

Besides in a few weeks when the eagles blow the division and then ultimately lose in the playoffs in a game similar to today's where they cant come back those same eagles fans will hate all their own players.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Besides in a few weeks when the eagles blow the division and then ultimately lose in the playoffs in a game similar to today's where they cant come back those same eagles fans will hate all their own players.

I will be praying for this outcome every Sunday from now right through the playoffs, if only to not have to see the frequent camera shots of the Philly's owners box and Bradley Cooper....that is disgusting and annoying.

And on that topic, do they show owners boxes at EVERY NFL game after their team scores, or only a select few? If no, then why not? In any case, I wish they'd just stop doing that.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bob Jones said:

I will be praying for this outcome every Sunday from now right through the playoffs, if only to not have to see the frequent camera shots of the Philly's owners box and Bradley Cooper....that is disgusting and annoying.

And on that topic, do they show owners boxes at EVERY NFL game after their team scores, or only a select few? If no, then why not? In any case, I wish they'd just stop doing that.

Pretty much the nfc east teams and some others like the raiders, patriots etc..

basically if your owner is a celebrity and a reaction can be attained by showing him then they will.  

I have no problem with the eagles owner, he is a good dude unlike a lot of the people who own these franchises.

and have no fear on the eagles losing.  They are basically setup to have the rug pulled on them.  They have that look like the 15-1 packers who were invincible in 2011 only to lose to a 9-7 Giants team at lambeau.  There day is coming.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Don’t care. 

Yes you do.  That's why you responded 🤪

27 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Who cares.  These guys are all frustrated.  Everyone is so soft with this stuff.  They were just yelling at each other.  

I worked in a grocery store in high school and college and there was a guy who worked there who got into an actual fight with Ty Domi after heckling him at a game.  No one cared, the dude got called for saying stupid stuff.  No one died. Life went on.  

I mean, this is a wild take.  Let's start allowing players to go into the stands and fight fans.  I'm all for it  🙌 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Yes you do.  That's why you responded 🤪

I mean, this is a wild take.  Let's start allowing players to go into the stands and fight fans.  I'm all for it  🙌 

There was no player in the stands fighting a fan.  There were players reacting to a fan heckling them.  

No one was hurt, no one was hit.  It was a big nothing from a group of frustrated guys.  that is all.  

people clutching their pearls and acting like this is  malice at the palace part two...i mean give me a break.

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

There was no player in the stands fighting a fan.  There were players reacting to a fan heckling them.  

No one was hurt, no one was hit.  It was a big nothing from a group of frustrated guys.  that is all.  

people clutching their pearls and acting like this is  malice at the palace part two...i mean give me a break.

fan was hit

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

fan was hit

Oh No... what is the medical report? is he going to make it?  

I hope his family was able to make it in time for the priest to administer his last rights.  

Now if you will excuse me I am going to go dust my ten foot  live laugh love wooden sign by my front door and pray for the city of Philadelphia in this trying time.

Edited by MikePJ76
  • Haha (+1) 5

I was at the Jets game last week. Phillips was getting annoyed at us fans for booing not going for it on fourth down on 2 occasions. He needs to work on not letting that stuff get to him. That being said, Philly fans seem to be a classless bunch and I wish he had decked him. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.